Magnus Chit Chat ! :3

IrishBellaFreyanti

Question

Heyya guyss ..

Its me Bella .. :3

Why I make this thread is to shre all magnus player that hav a lot experiance in play the class ..

Im still new n wan to learn more about it .. :)

Hopefully you all cn shre some other tips to make a better Magnus(Love it) ! :P

Anyway guys ..

Im planning to make a dual wield magnus that full str n item +VIT n philo in STR .. Planning on not to spam crit .. but STR instead in damage ..

My question is cn my PA reach 7k++ though ?

Am I still cn 1 hit people ?

Nice in pvp ?

I wan to make a magnus that cn tank and kill too .. N any tips for me ? :)

N guys what your opinion ? any thing that cn help me build it ? give ur all opinion ! all accepted ! :)

p.s Thank you for reply n helping me ! :3

yes , magnus also nice in pvp, and ur pa can reach over 7k, can 1 hit in pvp using RI [Rune Impact] with a good equip and philos, i suggest to stick with axe, if u are a magnus, better use =14 gaxe . in my magnus my pa reach over 10k,

KittychewEileenluna.gif

+1 sis magnus prefered 2 handed axe but if you want dual wield wait until dual wield expertise reach lv max because it will decrease you crit though. a bout lv 125 it can reach max so you can dual wield with critical demage G_G

Better Phalanx > Magnus and using 1 hand sword+aias with hybrid stat (raise until 80 str, then go full vit) with full equip str stat.

I try it with full vit equip good @ tanking but slow killing but slow in killing full Vit mage :(

I'm like my magnus but more like my necro and destro

Guest ~Syn~

Magni (Magnuses) have great defense, I would like to try out a magnus sometime.

Great def if it's from phalanx dude -_-

can somebody help me.. i need to make magnus as a pure farmer in NH cause i tried entra, was ok but the p.a. i had to sacrifice for me to get the eva to farm in NH really was devastating for my damage output..

race is elf right?

wanna take str stat mixed with vit str items and i will be using 2hand axe cause maybe magnus can have decent pdef as well, not like destro.. so i bought all my gears already..

just the job path is all i need..

help would be much appreciated..