ask

koko

Question

sory guys,i am new here. i want to ask something. Can we make dragonslayer (weapon master, armor, log , etc)? coz i find some dragon slayer have a nick producer in their dragonslayer .. it illegal or legal? it s dupe? tq before :D

13 answers to this question

Lol the original Tarintus Belt is crafted..

Tarintus (Lv 90 Boss) drops the Sealed Dragon Slayer or somethin like that which u can craft to a belt..

Well I'm not sure if Tarintus still spawns or nope..

Tarintus Belt without producer name = from item mall by PP donation or..it can also be duped one if there's still any dupes

read up on your facts nur lol

i honestly didnt know hahaha, tarintus = dragon slayer belt?

So instead of paying for PP, i can get DRAGON SLAYER BELTS by crafting them? you mean the DRAGON SLAYER ARMOR MASTER? or DRAGON SLAYER WEAPON MASTER? that's awesome. Though I guess that's very rare because i've never seen one.

i honestly didnt know hahaha, tarintus = dragon slayer belt?

So instead of paying for PP, i can get DRAGON SLAYER BELTS by crafting them? you mean the DRAGON SLAYER ARMOR MASTER? or DRAGON SLAYER WEAPON MASTER? that's awesome. Though I guess that's very rare because i've never seen one.

crafted DS belt is legal.. sketch od DS belt drops from tarintus boss.. and if you were able to loot some sketch you can get random DS belt from it..

crafted DS belt is legal.. sketch od DS belt drops from tarintus boss.. and if you were able to loot some sketch you can get random DS belt from it..

oo, learn something new everyday, thanks. And i am sorry for my lack of knowledge for what i said lol, I've honestly never seen one crafted.