ASK>Soul Arbiter Armor -- SA expert Come inside ~

pointzt

Question

6 answers to this question

I say light, It offers better defense (which is very good for S.A since [if you made it right] is a crit machine, and very powerful).

Read over these guides.

ELF S.A : http://forum.celesti...iter-guide-elf/

HUMAN S.A : http://forum.celesti...-critical-tank/

if i read on cruz guide i read he raise light armor up to 5 and robe 5- 25 what is that mean ???

its personal preference if you want defense go for light armor if you want power go for robe but by going for robe you dont get all that much more power and a lot less defense. Simplified its better to go for light armor as there is not enough advantages for robe

• Upvote 2

its personal preference if you want defense go for light armor if you want power go for robe but by going for robe you dont get all that much more power and a lot less defense. Simplified its better to go for light armor as there is not enough advantages for robe

what u think better AoE ; Blizzard , Meteor or Fire Blast ???? im so confused

and soul spear is Nuke ?? its cast pretty slow .. what is nuke better on SA ?? tell me what skill i must take to combat PvE

what u think better AoE ; Blizzard , Meteor or Fire Blast ???? im so confused

and soul spear is Nuke ?? its cast pretty slow .. what is nuke better on SA ?? tell me what skill i must take to combat PvE

for single target? max Holy Justice (0.8 second cast) then also Soul Spear (so slow but BIG damage) the first nuke attack of course from Holy Justice, max it. for AOE i prefer Blizzard/Fire Blast and also don't forget Holy Earthquake. so it's up to u :D

for PvE: Tranquility-Holy Earthquake-Curse Weakness-Fire Blast/Blizzard-Cripple/Binding Soul-Holy Justice

use Soul Spear just from first far away attack.

The only AOE i use is holy earthquake i dont bother with other AOE's. As for nuke skills max holy justice its the fastest casting attack and has massive damage to go with it even more if you crit. normally the only skills i use are holy justice then holy earthquake and repeat due to the fast cast time and fast cooldown but if you want throw in soul spear for good measures too (if they are still alive after)

• Upvote 1