Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

ugh.. i should go sleep but i always forget to charge my ipod.... and now i have to wait it to charge on my comp x.x (its my only alarm clock)

@Eduu: Always happen to me. =/

I always realize I forgot to charge mine before I go on a walk (as I usually bring my iPod with me).

It's a bit frustrating; plus, I had to restore it... so I need to look for new tunes.

*Sighs*

@Pandah: *Adopts right away*♥

Off Topic: Woohoo, today I received the Dead or Alive 3 copy that I've ordered a few days ago.

Made my day. =D

Guest ~¨Eduu¨~

-gives chocolate for pantie- eat c:

@akcent yeah its so annoying xD i really need find my normal charger so i dont have to keep my comp why charging it :/ i always lose ALL chargers lmao, i even lost my nintendo ds lite charger... and now i cant play it ._.

B-but, Chocolate could hurt me >.>;

Bleh, watching Breaking Dawn part 1 yesterday, at the end of it I was cheering so loud for some reason in the theater and everyone was staring at me like "=.="

Babe, why were you watching Twilight?

Guest ~Edward~

No not really, my mom is though. I was making fun of Edward the whole way through. I mean, I like the guy but he just sparkles like a freaking pixie hollow character. The only reason I would go watch a twilight movie is for Jacob eue

pfft, thay are both gayyyyy, frigging bling bling sparkle vampires ._.

Tell me about it. That joke was old before it was even invented.

Yeah D: I can't even browse anything without seeing at least one thing say "I blah blah than I took an arrow to the knee."

Now theres,

"I used to think the Arrow to the knee joke was stupid

until I took a trident to the ass."

edit:

759764-1.jpg

this man is sexy eue