Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

wewt, clock tower aint even scary!! go play amnesia c:

Amnesia isn't even scary, hell. Clock tower never scared me, but the third one made me scream because of how intense the gameplay was. I still loved it though.

The only game that ever made me to scared to play the freaking game was Echo Nights, I couldn't get passed the first few hours of it cause you don't ever get weapons to fight, only you run as fast as you can. If your heartbeat gets to high, game over :/

Guest ~Edvard~

Amnesia isn't even scary, hell. Clock tower never scared me, but the third one made me scream because of how intense the gameplay was. I still loved it though.

The only game that ever made me to scared to play the freaking game was Echo Nights, I couldn't get passed the first few hours of it cause you don't ever get weapons to fight, only you run as fast as you can. If your heartbeat gets to high, game over :/

i bet you havent played amnesia D: < if you have, then probably in sun light with ppl around you! xD

i bet you havent played amnesia D: < if you have, then probably in sun light with ppl around you! xD

You fail also, I have amnesia dip shit. And sorry, but no, I don't play games in front of others cause when they start screaming, I get annoyed to hell and back from it.