Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

Guest FunnyCat

I fall asleep in the chair ... X_X

soooo bored today~

I HATE mondays~Tuesdays too~Wednesday too~Thursday too~Friday until 18hrs~lol~ :rolleyes:

LOL fail xD

friday friday gonna get down on fridayyy ~~

i know right! XD

Be warned for creepyness O.o

Lmfao. Man, Higurashi and comedy goes together very well.

You know, as long as you don't show me that nail scene in the anime. kasjhijsdhksjnks jesus. It made me want to go and cry myself to sleep.

@Eduu: What can I say? If there's one thing I really hate, It's when people say they're bored and won't do anything about it.

Lmfao. Man, Higurashi and comedy goes together very well.

You know, as long as you don't show me that nail scene in the anime. kasjhijsdhksjnks jesus. It made me want to go and cry myself to sleep.

@Eduu: What can I say? If there's one thing I really hate, It's when people say they're bored and won't do anything about it.

oh god please xD

i watched that scene yesterday and for a second after it i swore i thought my nails fell off or something i was like acting like a 2 year old girl xD

oh god please xD

i watched that scene yesterday and for a second after it i swore i thought my nails fell off or something i was like acting like a 2 year old girl xD

I know. ><

Man, once when I were young, someone slammed a door on my finger really hard.

and you know, It wasn't like... the ending of the door (where the knob's at) IT WAS AT THE DAMN OPENING.

I believe that's why i have a strong fear of fingers getting hurt. DX

I can take gore, most of the time, but nothing that haves to do with fingers. It's too much. ):

@Eduu: No. Not in front of me.

I know. ><

Man, once when I were young, someone slammed a door on my finger really hard.

and you know, It wasn't like... the ending of the door (where the knob's at) IT WAS AT THE DAMN OPENING.

I believe that's why i have a strong fear of fingers getting hurt. DX

I can take gore, most of the time, but nothing that haves to do with fingers. It's too much. ):

@Eduu: No. Not in front of me.

I know how you feel 'gurlll'

When I was like, 4 or 5, I was going outside to get something out of the car, and i accidentally slammed the car door on my fingers

My hand was throbbing so hard for like 5 days or 2 weeks if i rember right lol

Same and i thought Elfen Lied was gory, Even though Elfen Lied has blood (yes i know its a nude anime i only watched cause of the gore) but damn, the only part in that anime that made me hurt alot was when Lucy Did whatever to what's her face and her fingers fell off, that's the only scene that made me 'whimper', but damn Higurashi you have the nail clipping scene, Rika constantly stabbing herself in the head, Shion/Mion Using the damn needle in Rika's skin, Im Sensitive to that crap lol

I know how you feel 'gurlll'

When I was like, 4 or 5, I was going outside to get something out of the car, and i accidentally slammed the car door on my fingers

My hand was throbbing so hard for like 5 days or 2 weeks if i rember right lol

Same and i thought Elfen Lied was gory, Even though Elfen Lied has blood (yes i know its a nude anime i only watched cause of the gore) but damn, the only part in that anime that made me hurt alot was when Lucy Did whatever to what's her face and her fingers fell off, that's the only scene that made me 'whimper', but damn Higurashi you have the nail clipping scene, Rika constantly stabbing herself in the head, Shion/Mion Using the damn needle in Rika's skin, Im Sensitive to that crap lol

Oh geez, ): that must have been awful. Man... It gets to me. xD

Elfen lied was great, and I didn't mind the nudity at all, because it had such a great plot.

I didn't have any problem with the fingers scene though. (Yeah... not sure why.)

BUT the scene with the dog... Sigh. That was awful. ><

Oh geez, ): that must have been awful. Man... It gets to me. xD

Elfen lied was great, and I didn't mind the nudity at all, because it had such a great plot.

I didn't have any problem with the fingers scene though. (Yeah... not sure why.)

BUT the scene with the dog... Sigh. That was awful. ><

ugh the dog scene....

Made me want to reach through the screen and kill those kids

I don't know if i will get in trouble for saying this but

those kids got what they fucking deserved

Of course you won't get in trouble dear. lol

I know they did, It was pretty awful. I was kinda traumatized by it too. (I found that anime when I was pretty young.)

Well... In my young teens I believe.

It's em... a nice... introduction to anime. xD

Well, even though it was such a sad anime, It was good nonetheless.

Aha thats nice actually

I only watched it cause my best friend (a guy ofc) told me it would be a nice anime since i like blood a bit

Really my parents were fine with nudity

As long as theres no seeable sex scenes o.O

It really was a great anime, despite it being made for guys as many of them say, It was both good for girls and boys, the plot just made me love it even more

Love it enough to watch it once more

Not like my parents know that I watched that. =P

They probably wouldn't have cared anyway. They're pretty open about those things. (a bit too much?)

but yeah, I kinda found it randomly on youtube when I was in my "GOTTA WATCH EVERY AMV ON YOUTUBE" years.

Oh, was fun.

Definitely a classic. x3

My parents caught me so i had no choice

But since they found out, there weren't majorly bad scenes i was fine

Nah not a bad thing to have a parent that's open in my opinion that is.

Yeah i do that alot now days lol

Search for a song AMV then i start looking at all that look interesting lol