Selling and Buying Stacked Items

Citabria

I'm not sure if other people have this problem as well, but if I try to buy or sell anything that is stacked, sometimes I can buy/sell, sometimes I can't. Things that are included in this are Harmel, Wiesel, HQ stones, things like that which people sell and buy in bulk.

If it was just the lag, then it wouldn't happen when ch 3 is same as the other channels, only if it was in Excess. I have never been able to buy anything that's what seems to be under 5m in a stack. I surfed through the forums, and someone else seems to have the same issue, but they never replied when asked for further information, so it was put in the resolved bin without a resolution. This means I'm not the only one who has problems buying and selling stacks under 5mil gold.

*sighs again.* I don't think my point is coming across. If I try to sell anything under 5m in a stack, nobody can buy it. I have to stand up and trade them. And same if they wish to sell something in stacks under 5m. No. Matter. What. Even if it's on CH 1 NC, which is NEVER as full as CH3

• 2 weeks later...