Items Does Not Stack Problem

ambassador

I noticed this one a long time ago but I don't thing anyone has reported it. When killing mobs in Naila Harbor the item drops sometimes does not stack with the same item. As a result, the inventory slot will be occupied by the same item many times.

For example when a monster is killed and drops an item for example 3 Rune Carving Ore. There are times that it will be placed in 3 inventory slots with 1 in each slot. So it's a waste of time making these items together by dragging it to the other and also if you don't do that its a waste of inventory space and really annoying..

I hope GM's will have a solution for this

that's the problem from High Drop Rate Percentages... :)

if you hunting too much mob and killing them in single attack and then they're killed together, as results those drop items will separated 1 by 1 even though they're same items but those items are droped from each different monsters...

if this always happening... and you can't drag/place same name items on same slot (except weapons/equipment droped by monsters), what you need it's just relog (go to character selection and use same character) and dont forgot to drag/place the same name items...

good luck

So the explanation for that is the game does not properly keep track the dropped items whether it is in the inventory of the player or not when that item is dropped at once.

Yes there are some solutions for it. I drop them once they are bugged. But time to time it always happen when I kill mobs altogether. My point is it is annoying to do that over time. :unsure: