Sword Master [Elf]

_hazuki

Question

5 answers to this question

Personally, i reccomend either going 1h or 2h because 1h users can live much longer in PvE while 2h SMs can do much more damage then the 1h, but also has accesability to an AoE stun which can come in useful if ure hp or p def is still low. Normally with decent-good gears you can go either full STR or DEX and stil remain tough to beat, but if you still get hurt as either, you may want to try using Vit stats before proceeding to do anything else. Otherwise add more stat points to STR or DEX. This advice works with both Human and Elf races and although it is true that an Elf SM has naturally more p def due to the aura buffs and the race buff, humans can really prove to be one of the best hitters in game, capable of long range and AoE skills.

• Upvote 1

Personally, i reccomend either going 1h or 2h because 1h users can live much longer in PvE while 2h SMs can do much more damage then the 1h, but also has accesability to an AoE stun which can come in useful if ure hp or p def is still low. Normally with decent-good gears you can go either full STR or DEX and stil remain tough to beat, but if you still get hurt as either, you may want to try using Vit stats before proceeding to do anything else. Otherwise add more stat points to STR or DEX. This advice works with both Human and Elf races and although it is true that an Elf SM has naturally more p def due to the aura buffs and the race buff, humans can really prove to be one of the best hitters in game, capable of long range and AoE skills.

Thank you so much :D

he's right..

when going Str/Dex you're gonna have big damage/critical chance..

but your def will weak as well :mellow:

I have a low level SM with full vit stats, but still, my def isnt that good :unsure:

my suggest, go full vit stats, and philo your gear with critical chance + str reinforced.. B)