CelestiaLuna RecordBook

Rurippe (루리뻬)

and?

And thats why he's a pain in the ass to kill? I didnt tried to tell he is either a gm or has private donate items because lots of players are already edited or somethin anyway, its not important if he has private donate items...

So basically to your question '' and? '' My answer is '' And a player cant get that item without being a gm, a gm's friend or private donation. Its not a normal item, but somehow its not important for me. Because i dont give a rat's ass about that. ''

And thats why he's a pain in the ass to kill? I didnt tried to tell he is either a gm or has private donate items because lots of players are already edited or somethin anyway, its not important if he has private donate items...

So basically to your question '' and? '' My answer is '' And a player cant get that item without being a gm, a gm's friend or private donation. Its not a normal item, but somehow its not important for me. Because i dont give a rat's ass about that. ''

or just buy it for couple of billions? ppl sell high level gear.

or just buy it for couple of billions? ppl sell high level gear.

Look people may sell high level gear, but there are some gears which are completely out of reach with normal ways to get. Like lvl 125 items, because highest level item in this server is lvl 115 ( craft items ). And also just looking once at that shields image you can immediatly tell that item is not normal. Because its image is not normal also... 3 or 4 question marks with white background. But whatever, there are lots of people who uses legal or illegal '' special '' items. So its not important if he uses an item like that, i dont care at all. And i dont think anybody cares actually... People just want to be stronger thats all

Look people may sell high level gear, but there are some gears which are completely out of reach with normal ways to get. Like lvl 125 items, because highest level item in this server is lvl 115 ( craft items ). And also just looking once at that shields image you can immediatly tell that item is not normal. Because its image is not normal also... 3 or 4 question marks with white background. But whatever, there are lots of people who uses legal or illegal '' special '' items. So its not important if he uses an item like that, i dont care at all. And i dont think anybody cares actually... People just want to be stronger thats all

No when i meant high level gear i litteraly saw someone selling lvl 140 armor,and well,the image doesn't exist,developers didnt made a texture for those items.

Guest -Saleh-

IGN & Level : SKAPO - 150

Job : Cardinal

Highest Physical Deff : 11198

2ivjqew.jpg

just a question but,You do realize your not wearing boots, and you have 11k p-def.Without any masteries(you cant have those without boots) >_> man the world is too op nowadays. why not put your boots on? your def would be WAY higher

just a question but,You do realize your not wearing boots, and you have 11k p-def.Without any masteries(you cant have those without boots) >_> man the world is too op nowadays. why not put your boots on? your def would be WAY higher

i use boot lvl 115 with vit craft

• 2 weeks later...