I need help making a in game account *such a noob*

Fluffypollito123

Question

So i have tried clicking Register, and i am guessing that is how it is done right? but for some reason i always type in the info it just seems like it refreshes the page and dosen't do anything :|, so i was checking my email to see if it sent it there or something, but it didn't, so basically i have the game installed and stuff but just can't make a account D: , so if anyone could give me help/advice/tips/whatever. I just really want to play it since i haven't played it like in a year u.u . So if anyone could tell me something, like if it's bugged for me or something, or like am i doing something wrong..... please reply somebody D:

Please and Thank you to anyone who Replies.

Also does anybody know if there is a option to regain pass and Id? because i forgot it and i want to try playing my old account if possible

6 answers to this question

i dont know why u cant register, but after i read ur post, i tried to make an account, and whoola,, i successfully register and create new account. i give that account to you, check ur message. Login- go to setting - change password and email to ur email and password.

note: to GM/Mod forum this is not Trading account, i just help him to create new account and play this game :mellow:

Ps: someone said if u forgot ur pass go to IRC and talk to gm.