[SIGS] Just wanting to show some new siggys

Kuroki

Hey hey! Just wanting to show 3 of my new siggys that I have made. Mind rating or tell me which one you like the most? Thankies :P.

Vector-Kuro_zps6e7c5701.png

^White border :P Awh.

ALLLAYERS-SKYHOOK-Completed_zpsade2a774.

TAMANO-Completed_zps20c2be4a.png

Constructive criticism is allowed. :3

• Upvote 2

I'd say the first one xD colorful and cool ~

Thanks, it was my first vector based siggy.

Just some pictures together, added some shapes of my own to keep some flow going on here and there, then to finish it off, I fixed the lighting, color balance, levels and such to make the pictures seem like a "whole" together. :P

I'm bad at making siggies but I do try to make one now and then when I need it or am bored :3' they're nothing worth showing tho.. I like the other 2 too but I think the first one would look best with ur profile pic

I'm bad at making siggies but I do try to make one now and then when I need it or am bored :3' they're nothing worth showing tho.. I like the other 2 too but I think the first one would look best with ur profile pic

Practice makes perfect. :3 Since I'm a photoshop nerd, I'm constantly photoshopping for people and during the process my skills really have improved xD. And when I have time, Ill make a profile pic from the siggy XD.

I love this one o:

Thankies :3 That one was the first time I tried turning someone into a cloud, but you can still distinct that it's a person, in this case, Roxas :P

------------UPDATE------------------

Here's 2 more that I have done today:

FT-GRAY-Completed_zps1ca27acc.png

TAYTAY-completed_zps710c7fa8.png

^ This one also has a white border, Awh :P

• Upvote 1

1st one is better

Thankies! :3

You are a lot better than me! Nice sigs you got there.

Thankies! XD I just love photoshopping and the great feeling that if I just keep practicing, I'll make more amazing siggys that people will love and enjoy! Practice makes perfect. :3

Would you like just a random BT character in it or your own? I can render it or a friend of mine can (if I'm too busy ofc). PM or post an SS of your character if you want your character on the siggy~

i was actually thinking about a rendered picture of Agito in the sig, (Air Gear character and i have the link to it).  http://bakarenders.com/renders/displayimage.php?album=1&pid=1423#top_display_media

If you could somehow make him lean in to the siggy from the right side and have it pop out a bit that would be perfect and you dont have to worrry about the guild name ^.^