Lvl 116, suddenly changed to 106, why..??? help.. T.T

Meradine

I have a problem that I think is a bit odd. I have a guild member who has a level 116 in this morning. but when he login in this afternoon, he was surprised when the level suddenly changed to 106. he does not have PK points, and never playing PK. I also feel shocked over this incident and immediately ask for help in the forum. I hope my member can go back to level 116.

Luna_01_130427_161511_001_zpsc343c147.jp

his nickname is Xenocide

no, he isn't decrease lvl. he just playing in this morning when the level was 116, then offline and go to campus. and when xenocide login again in this afternoon, he was surprised when the level suddenly changed to 106.

I have a problem that I think is a bit odd. I have a guild member who has a level 116 in this morning. but when he login in this afternoon, he was surprised when the level suddenly changed to 106. he does not have PK points, and never playing PK. I also feel shocked over this incident and immediately ask for help in the forum. I hope my member can go back to level 116.

Luna_01_130427_161511_001_zpsc343c147.jp

his nickname is Xenocide

Never once have i heard of anything like this.. your best bet is talking to a GM about it.. hope they can help you out :)