Questions of some anime i Forgot the Tittle

William Tjera

1. I think the category is fantasy action, the protagonist is a kid with brown Haired,sometimes wearing black mix with orange kungfu suite and sometimes wearing white Junior High school uniform (Japan). Have a Katana and how he fight he using souls that every samurai or everyone there have souls just like him but different souls. another thing i remember is he has Father that have 5 soul of animals like snake,turtle,bird and i forgot the rest

2. This one is Fantasy action too the protagonist have short green hair. he turns trash into weapons. he has a pet that can train him to next level of his weapons or something idk what is that

3.I think this one is way too old its a fantasy action . its about a kid saving his friends from virtual world that his dad has created. but they stuck in there for some reason. this kid has Red mix black haired and he fight with a robot this robot is like Train and he can turn to robot.then they fighting some other robots in virtual world that was once the friend of the train robot

well thats all :D 

Im very missing all this anime but i forgot all the title

maybe im too old for this xD but i'm missing my childhood ._. 

that number 1 is perhaps shaman king. i notice this from the 5 animal souls u mentioned and the samurai thing.

but in shaman king, the owner of 5 animal souls is not his father tho, but the examiner of Shaman king contest.