Movement Speed

кєℓℓу кαт

Question

Okie, so i'm a little confused on how the math works since i have no context to work from.

But i need to know the math between say +1 movement speed and +1% movement speed.

Like would +10 movement speed equate to +1%?

Since movement speed isn't shown on the character screen i can't tell

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

Basing that if 153 speed points (what the 5th piece of a 5/5 set gives you) equals the 30% on other back items then your base speed is 510 and I'm probably not far from that.

there's no points equal to speed because many accessories give raw speed points and others give %, if your question is to choose from a 30% or a 1xx speed back item then you should add up any other speed points you get from the rest of your equip to your base speed (say 500 for rounding) + speed potions' % and then pick.

Basing that if 153 speed points (what the 5th piece of a 5/5 set gives you) equals the 30% on other back items then your base speed is 510 and I'm probably not far from that.

there's no points equal to speed because many accessories give raw speed points and others give %, if your question is to choose from a 30% or a 1xx speed back item then you should add up any other speed points you get from the rest of your equip to your base speed (say 500 for rounding) + speed potions' % and then pick.

Okie thankies orange :D