GM, please could restore my account?

edidsonx

Hi GM my account was banned a long way since last 4 years and would like to know because I banearon and check your system
I respect the rules, I want to restore my account

:rolleyes:  :D  :)

<shoutbot> User edidsonx banned for reason 'Selling a rein-hacked item. [Akcent]'

The answer to that is a big NO.

I never use a hacker maybe someone buy the item so it would not be my fault and this is very unfair much I invested my time and money in my account of moon

Selling a rein-hack item. Maybe you tried to vend a rein-hacked item(for example, a shield, cloak, wing items or costume with a rein, weapons, armors and accessories with rein which you can't normally have) and someone reported you.

Selling a rein-hack item. Maybe you tried to vend a rein-hacked item(for example, a shield, cloak, wing items or costume with a rein, weapons, armors and accessories with rein which you can't normally have) and someone reported you.

ok I understand, but also was a victim, deceived me, so I have no guilt, and I think it's been a long time since I banearon account

please restore my account

ok I understand, but also was a victim, deceived me, so I have no guilt, and I think it's been a long time since I banearon account

please restore my account

Still, it's your responsibility to know it's a rein hack. Even if you don't know it's a rein hack, I don't think you'll have your account back, just like what happened to the others.

Please, I beg you, I spend a lot on that account and I want to return to the game and I think my execution of the sentence term

Please, I beg you, I spend a lot on that account and I want to return to the game and I think my execution of the sentence term

Why do you beg me? I'm not a GM, talk to the GMs if you want your account back but I think they will say no. Just make a new account and move on.

This is completely wrong

1. Wrong section
  2. Try to asked his acc back (after he broke the rule)
  3. Begged to forumer (Chi) *and in this part who made me laugh #he must begging to GM's

And completely fail :3

Make a new one and gooooooo .... G.L X3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is completely wrong

1. Wrong section
  2. Try to asked his acc back (after he broke the rule)
  3. Begged to forumer (Chi) *and in this part who made me laugh #he must begging to GM's

And completely fail :3

Make a new one and gooooooo .... G.L X3

Nah, not necessarily wrong section because you can't even make a thread asking to be unbanned, anywhere.

• Upvote 1