Counter-Report/ Fake Report Reporting.

† Clise †

Question

Introducing, The Counter-Report!

Its confusing to explain in text But, I will try. I am tired of getting threat's from players who get angry at me for example (Canceling a DD or item trade deal Or offering un-fair prices). They always say I will report you for Scamming or dupeing or hacking. Bluffs ect..

I recently got called a scammer because I canceled a deal Followed by that, I got a threat stating he will report me for scamming and mega phone it to everyone.

I wanted to request for a Counter-Report Section in forums (Where Reports Are) So that players may report people who have threatened them with fake reports or shouted in Mega-phone calling them Dupers/hackers/scammers. 

I understand that it could be filed as a regular report, but I feel like this is a growing issue and may need its own spot due to the fact that its unique because its dealing with multiple people making more then one accusation, Instead of the 2 people (1 fake reporting and 1 reporting the fake reporter) posting both in report section. Thus resulting in a double Ban or mis-understanding. Also I just want Counter-Report to get special attention, To avoid getting the wrong players in trouble for the absolute wrong reasons. The fake reporter can easily *alter* Or post "proof" of there accusation with a chat box that is taken Out of context. Thus leading to the wrong person getting banned for, no reason. So you can "Counter" a fake report or accusation. Thus the catchy nick name :D

For this example Person 1 will be innocent, and Person 2 will be a bad guy. And GM is the... Gm :P

For example the chat-box In game looks like this:

Person 1 : Want to trade (item) for (item)?

Person 2 : Sure!

Person 1 : Never mind I do not like the trade anymore.

Person 2 : Why? Its a good trade.

Person 1 : I want to trade with someone else (item) for (item)

Person 2 : Blasphemy! You are a scammer!

Person 1 : Que?

Person 2 : I will report you now, For scamming trololol

Person 1 : Your still not getting the (Item).

Person 2 : Well your still getting reported.

Person 1 : Your bluffing, Your report will get denied!

Gm: Banned

Person 2 : lol

And thus the example ends, And I did not give an example of text taken out of context but, that's just one of the threats that are made and its end result is some occasions.

I also would like to Know/Ask if it is Illegal to Name-slur or talk negatively about other players in mega-phone or Forums.

If not, can you please offer us the option to report people who Mega-phone false accusations, Followed by a ban for bullying. <--- Since its Illegal.

For this example Person 1 will be innocent, Person 2  will be a bad guy and finally person 3 is a regular dude. And GM is the... Gm :P

[Shout] Person 1 : Selling (Item) Mad Cheap!

[Whisper to Person 1] Person 2 : I will buy (item)! 

Person 1 : To late already sold (item) :(

Person 2 : I hate you! I will tell everyone you are scammer. Trolololol.

Person 1 : Que?

[Shout] Person 2 : THIS GUY PERSON 1 IS A SCAMMER!

Person 1 : Wtf. Whatever.

[Shout] Person 1 : Selling (Item 2)

[Whisper to Person 1] Person 3: Your a scammer. lol :)

Person 1 : My Life Is ruined. #Yolo #LifeIsOver

GM : Banned.

Person 2 : lol

Person 3 : Lmao

So now everyone thinks Person 1 is a scammer, and Person 2 gets to laugh at his victory. But, if you make it a bannable offense, Person 2 gets banned for it and everyone is happy, So no more pointing fingers at innocent players, with the scammer plea.

So now you can "Counter" a person making accusations that you are a hacker/scammer/duper ect.. and also matches the section name.

Hope you enjoyed my scenarios, I did them just for fun really. But, the point its making is literal. I don't want to get in trouble because someone Shouts in mega-phone that I am a scammer, It sucks :(

3 answers to this question

we do look into the reports and make sure the correct person is banned also it is a banable offensive to shout in megaphone "so and so is a scammer" unless there is proof the person shouting will be banned