Luna Client never appears?

AmaaDivine

Well it seems sudden the Celestia Luna doesn't even show up now, it's under processes in task manager. But now it never appears, no window. Nothing. I've tried changing compatibility, uninstalling, reinstalling. Nothing seem to work to get to show up.

• Game Master

Make sure it's added to the list of Exceptions in your Antivirus, it may be blocking it. On top of that, check your files and make sure the Client is actually in there, Antiviruses tend to think it's a virus and delete it, which could be why it won't open (there would be nothing there to open).

The client is there,the one with the little green heart. and I added to the exceptions list of my AntiVirus list (AVG). It also said I should just run the patcher instead of the client directly, But it never shows up. Hmm..

• Game Master

The client is there,the one with the little green heart. and I added to the exceptions list of my AntiVirus list (AVG). It also said I should just run the patcher instead of the client directly, But it never shows up. Hmm..

Yeah, don't try opening the client, you have to open the launcher. The client is what the game runs on, but you need to use the launcher to run it. Just make sure the client is there, then use the launcher to do so.

If it doesn't work, do what Orange said, since it's probably blocked.

Interesting.

It's been quite long since the last time I'm here.

Here's some trick that I want to share incase you still unable to run the client properly.

1. Manage another account for your PC.

2. Make sure to set it as Guest, not Administrator.

3. Turn off your Antivirus and Firewall before downloading a fresh copy of CL from the Official Website.

4. Install the client while still having your Antivirus and Firewall turned off.

5. Try to not put the CL's client into an exception in your Antivirus since it's not 100% working instead, turn it off whenever you         want to play the game.

6. Enjoy.