Human sword master

Malafagoso

Question

my sword master is 120 and i want to use a restat and go for full dex (currently it is str)
so it is good idea or should i put some points in str too?

the problem is that i want to keep mi currently items i dont have enough money/time to get str items

I accept any kind of suggestions

here are some screenshots
so you can see my stats also i think chibi goth will become useless if i go for full dex so ill use bwl instead

gx76.jpg

12 answers to this question

• Game Master

You want to restat for the crit? I don't think restatting makes that much of a difference, so that's not the best option if that's what it's for. 

You should get 1h axes and reinforce them for crit rate then get axe mortality.

Also, what class did you go at 75; Knight or Gladiator? Gladiator gets really nice axe mortality, and you won't be as fast as an elf SM or a Magnus either way (no auras), so you could just pool everything into damage/crit and try using that to your advantage. 

my path was warrior>mercenary>knight>sm
and i want to restat because i need more critical damage my crit dmg is between 12k-12k and 16k-16k when i use sonic boom against nera enemies

btw i think i get more crit damage from rage busrst than with axe mortality because i was knight and not gladiator

• Game Master

Yeah that's unforunate. In any case though, restatting isn't entirely worth it, it doesn't change much. You should just concentrate on your equips for now. Maybe make a char to grind NH? That's a good way to save up money.

Yeah that's unforunate. In any case though, restatting isn't entirely worth it, it doesn't change much. You should just concentrate on your equips for now. Maybe make a char to grind NH? That's a good way to save up money.

already done that

You might want to consider re-making the character .

But that is just the extreme solution.

Good luck!~

ill make a destroyer instead of sword master

oh and another question what about going 2handed instead dual wield?

• Game Master

It's not a bad idea, there are a few 2h SMs out there. Not very common, but you would lose the penalty of dual wielding and be able to get some nice crit rate without having to restat or anything. It's definitely an option, I'd say.

Mhm, if I were you I wouldn't re-stat like others have stated. Yea, I haven't seen a lot of 2H Sword Masters around but you probably would have better crit-rate and such if you do decide to go 2H compared to dual. It's basically up to you. In my personal opinion, dual wield costs more money than 2H as you would probably need good gears to compensate for your loss from dual wield penalty. So if you're not up for it or you're seeking for a higher crit then going 2H could be one of your options.

u need 2 ID

create entraper, for farming @ NH so u can buy better equip

the other for rune master, learn all buff

open 2 client

DD with ur other ID till u reach lv 105, both of them, entraper and rune master

when u want leveling ur SM just open 2 client, ur SM and rune master

my sword master is 120 and i want to use a restat and go for full dex (currently it is str)

in this situation (if u r still using this character)

u can still con with str stat. u juz need to change :

-item with agi as main philo mix with str (20agi+5str should be good)

-try to get HB set for extra crit rate

-lvling till 132

-DM with 95+ crit rein

if u have 1k+ crit rate at lvl132 ..thats good enough