I Have A Problem With Sms Payment Method

Lisdey

I send an SMS but I have not received the message back, how long i must wait for the return of the message. i have comcel,movistar companys in my country but i not even sure if the SMS method works in my country (colombia) =(

• Administrator

All our donations are handled by a third party company, any problems with your donations must be solved with them or the payment method you used, in this case your cell service provider.

The best way to start to solve your issue is to go to our donations page and click the big help button on the top right corner of the payments panel and you will be able to see your transactions. Next to the status you will see a "Start inquiry" button, in which you will be able to contact our payments partner to solve your issue.

All inquiries may take 48 hours to resolve. We cannot help you ourselves since, like I said, our donations are handled by a third party partner. Good luck with your issue.

PS: in some south american countries mobile donations have been disabled because of some ongoing work on their side