Harassment

honeydust

THE USER INDOVOICE KEEPS KILLING ME AND SAYING HE WILL KEEP DOING IT UNTIL I GIVE HIM MONEY HE IS STALKING ME AND WONT LET ME KILL ANY MONSTERS WHICH I NEED FOR QUEST THIS IS UNFAIR AND IT NEEDS TO BE HANDLE I AM EXTREMELY UPSET AND I HAVENT EVEN ACCEPTED A BATTLE FROM HIM 

THE USER INDOVOICE KEEPS KILLING ME AND SAYING HE WILL KEEP DOING IT UNTIL I GIVE HIM MONEY HE IS STALKING ME AND WONT LET ME KILL ANY MONSTERS WHICH I NEED FOR QUEST THIS IS UNFAIR AND IT NEEDS TO BE HANDLE I AM EXTREMELY UPSET AND I HAVENT EVEN ACCEPTED A BATTLE FROM HIM 

Try to not use all capital letters, we can read it fine without it.

Also, PK mode is legal. Change your channel, or go somewhere else.

How to report REPORT FORMAT

Your Character Name:
Offender:
Offense: Rule List
Did you warn them: Yes/No
If yes, did they stop: Yes/No
Proof: [screenshots]

^ Follow the format if you're going to report someone in the CHARACTER REPORT section.

All caps is not going to help anything, you need to provide solid proof of the "harassment".

As Clise said, there are 10 channels altogether, doesn't hurt to switch.

I'm going to lock this. I find this very silly. Like Eon said, if he is harassing you then report it. This is a help center not a ranting place. Also, don't write everything in caps... I find that you do it for a lot of posts and it's annoying. We can read it fine without having you to write everything in caps. And oh we're useless? Why thank you.

Edit: Can't remember if it is you or someone else but that person sure did type a lot like you. (About the all cap post)

• Administrator

Since we're so useless I guess you don't need our help anymore, see ya

little bit of advice: if you want to be treated with respect then treat others with respect, saying "the staff are useless" is just showing who you are and making you look so much worse as a person and a player

• Upvote 2