Problem Of Purchasing Itemshop

yewping

Firstly, thank you all for helping me  :wub: 

I have just purchased an Pump Up Pumkin -10P. The purchasing is successful, my premium drops down 10P. The problem is that when I get in the game I find that The "Item mall storage" is empty. I relog again and again but it's still the same " The item warehouse is empty". What should I do now?  How to contact with the staff?  :( 

I remembered that 5 days ago, I downloaded this game -> creat my 1st character and lv up to 10-20~, then the client shutdown suddenly,  When I relog, my character is completely disappeared, then I have to create a new one and start again until now.

I am a Vietnamese so it's really difficult to ask other players. I want to buy items.  Plz help me  :wacko: 

• Administrator

your character disappeared? are you sure you logged back in with the same ID, same for the pumpkin purchase (try waiting 5 minutes with the item mall warehouse open by the way) was it with the same account you are playing?

edit: I see that you actually do have 2 ids.. You bought your pumpkin on your second id, yewpingcao

• Upvote 1