What Race Is Better For Archranger

Ganteng

Question

9 answers to this question

AR is the most complicated job at luna online (for considering its path).

Human :

Voyager -> Archer -> TH -> AR

Voyager -> Archer -> Assasin -> AR

Elf :

Voyager -> Archer -> RW -> AR

Voyager -> Archer -> TH -> AR

Ruffian -> Archer -> RW -> AR

*IF you are sure you can gain 1500+ crit rate without that ruffian buff, then go voyager. why voyager? for job passive IF that thing is implemented after update.It add %aspd.

TH get all ruffian buff, so i dont make any Ruffian -> TH path.

Elf from TH just to get that Bomb and stealth and exortion i think for priority.

For strong one, human is. But in war, i think everyone need that whispering buff (if you planning to take RW) because its rare to see TM/entrapper elf join war.

P.S. : I never make an AR (LOL???) I just stucked when deciding what path to use. and i surrender xD

me too im cofuse XD.. Human have hunter blast and more critrate in Passive and Buff.. elf cant pick TH because i cant pick RuneWalker if i go TH. im too much Confuse about what race i will get XD.. Btw thnx.. i already read guid from rogues

Human > Voyager > Archer > TreasureHunter > ArchRanger

Elf > Voyager > Archer > RuneWalker > ArchRanger

the different of dis is. Human have more p.a than elf, and have BurningRage, HunterBlast/HunterSmoke lvl.6 BlindSide/DetecHole and Stealth.

Elf have more CritDamge than human. lvl.5 BlindSide, lvl4DetecHole, and Whispering Buffs CritRate/CritDamge/MS and SideStep

and not only that.. Traxex, Alleria, Mirana known as  Elf race ryt? XD

and not only that.. Traxex, Alleria, Mirana known as  Elf race ryt? XD

Wow. i really agree with this thing, bro! you give me "holy sight" xD 

Ask others AR who take assasin in the path, dunno why, ASPD is so important for them.

The job passive give 6%, and they go voyager for that reason.

How about 10% from assasin.  Dunno if its important or not

*and yes, that rapid attack is the only skill why you go assasin if you r human.

If you dont think u need ASPD ,then forget it

Wow. i really agree with this thing, bro! you give me "holy sight" xD 

Ask others AR who take assasin in the path, dunno why, ASPD is so important for them.

The job passive give 6%, and they go voyager for that reason.

How about 10% from assasin.  Dunno if its important or not

*and yes, that rapid attack is the only skill why you go assasin if you r human.

If you dont think u need ASPD ,then forget it

its only 8% attackSpeed ryt? im not sure what is better XD. 

attack speed is only usefull for duels i think.. blast is a Powerfull aoe of rogues, and u can use DK-Set +10%ASDP

and dont follow the JobPassive because its not working.. until the update i think. only skill bug will be fix im not sure

its only 8% attackSpeed ryt? im not sure what is better XD. 

attack speed is only usefull for duels i think.. blast is a Powerfull aoe of rogues

This is comparison :

Ruff -> archer -> assasin -> AR get 3% aspd. (if job passive applied next update)

Voyager get 6% asp. (most likely same with elf)

what i want to tell you is, everyone go voyager just for it 3% aspd x_X and leave that crit rate (detect hole? if they take elf RW path).

so it means 12.5% aspd assasin (rapid attack skill) is really really significant thing.

P.S. : I hope this one dont make the TS stop build an AR