About Emblem Lvl 75 Job

alvian

Question

Hello, today i collect them out, doing that boring quest, and i get 6 Emblem.

When i search in the google, i see its 7 emblem

Its hard to tell what emblem i miss but i think i already did all emblem quest.

Emblem of Exploration
1. Talk to Farouk [Alker Harbor] to start the quest.
2. Go to Zakandia, Moon Blind Swamp, Howling Ravine, Dark Portal[and]kill monsters there to collect 10 Floating Stones each[and]go back to Farouk.
3. Collect 10 Earth Essences of Alker Harbor, Zakandia, Moon Blind Swamp, Mont Blanc[and]give it the Fesilos at Ruins of Draconian. Get Earth Stones.
4. Take Earth Stones to Farouk in Alker Harbor[and]receive the Emblem of Exploration.

Emblem of Faith
1. Accept quest from Priestess of Luna (Alker Harbor)[and]go to Zakandia[and]talk to the Blacksmith about the book.
2. Go talk to Dubachanta in Red Orc Outpost , Narkerian Priestess  in Moon Blind Swamp[and]Dina at Moon Blind Forest.
3.  Get the 3 signature from the NPC above, construct them into a BOOK (1.7mil gold)[and]take it to Poncormita at Tarintus.
4.  After that, Poncormita will tell u to go to Dryed Gazel Fall[and]collect 30 Bones of Silver gargoyle[and]go back report to him.
5.  To lift the seal of the ancient record of God, go back to Priestess of Luna in Alker Harbor to remove the seal[and]receive the Emblem of Faith.

Emblem of Honor
1. Start quest chain from Sama Patron in Zakandia Outpost
2. Go to Red Orc Outpost[and]turn into Heromech
3. Go to Mont Blanc Port[and]get drops: [30] of all skeletons[and][30] zombies/succubus
4. Return to Heromech[and]he will send you to Dryed Gazell Fall to eliminate 200 Silver Gargoyles (Do this first! Opening chests while quest is not finished will get you nothing)
5. Open up your map[and]there will be Supply Boxes shown throughout the map, go up to them[and]open them, some of them do nothing, but certain ones will have a Quest option, proceed through dialog[and]you will get 1 of the 3 required items, keep moving around until you have all 3 required items from the boxes.
6. Return to Heromech to hand in the quest, he will then send you back to Sama Patron to get an Emblem of Honor.

Emblem of Influence
1.  Talk to Ellenshar in Alker Harbor to start the quest.
2.  By Ellenshar's advice, go to Howling ravine[and]talk to Bashma [merchant union]
3.  Accept Bashma's request[and]kill Ogres in Howling Ravine Cave to obtain a Merchant's[group]documents.
4.  Now go to Howling Ravine cave to kill Trolls[and]collect 50 of the Merchant's[group]member nametags.
5.  Go back to Ellenshar to complete the quest[and]receive the Emblem of Influence.

Emblem of Knowledge
1. Accept Dubachanta (Red Orc Outpost) request. Take the gems to Poncormita in [Tarintus] 
2. Go to Dryad Gazel Fall[and]hunt the 50 Special Gem from Shadows.
3. Go to the Dark Portal[and]open the chest (W to see location)[and]take the unknown document back to Poncormita at [Tarintus]
4. Poncormita [Tarintus] suggests to take the document to Priestess Luna in Alker Harbor
5.  After that, bring Priestess Luna messages back to Poncormita[and]receive the Emblem of Knowledge.

Emblem of Sacrifice
1.  Go to Alker Harbor[and]take quest from Wiff
2.  Wiff will say that he needs to help prepare supplies: buy 100 each of highest potion 450HP[and]420MP potions (Zakandia/ Mont Blanc).
3.  Bring potions to Ellenshar in Alker Harbor to complete the quest.
4.  Ellenshar will send you to Jose at Ruins of Draconian, Equpos in Moon Blind Forest[and]Barka at Moon Blind Swamp.
5.  To accept the quest? from Heromech (Red Orc Outpost) kill the Magical Giants in Howling Ravine,[and]report to Heromech.
6.  After that, report to Wiff to get the Emblem of Sacrifice.

Emblem of Spirit
1. Accept quest with Illuminus at Howling Ravine[and]go to Dryed Gazel Fall to collect the 50 Spirit fire from Salamanders.
2.  Collect 50 Wind Essence from Basilisk in Cave in Howling Ravine.
3.  Get 50 iron ingots, 50 copper ingots, 50 steel ingot, 20 strong solvents[and]give it to Blacksmith Levert in Zakandia to make special metal pipe. 
4.  Take the special metal plates back to Illuminus at Howling Ravine to obtain the Emblem of Spirit.

And this 6 emblem that i get :

1. Emblem of sacrifice (sword gold mold)

2. Warrior emblem (axe gold mold)

3. Priest emblem (mace gold mold)

4. Merchant group emblem (dagger gold mold)

5. Adventure emblem (bow gold mold)

6. Emblem of knowledge (staff gold mold)

7. ??? (what picture)

P.S. i check the other mold and its 6 weapon, just curious what picture that no.7 emblem (maybe fire arm? :O )

If you know, please comment below. :D 

I thing again, that item cant be stored at warehouse , hope it can because i want to re-arrange it in 1 bag. Maybe its bug? thank you

7 answers to this question