Rw (And Tm) Skills Minor Bug

alvian

1. Nature aid.

Normally, all healing skill will show "... heal ... points bla bla bla". But this skill not showing that. But it also heal

my HP. + its self buff. cant be casted to other person? 

2. If you cast that 3 whispering together with queue, 1 skill will not take effect sometime, but yes, the cast animation showed up.

I use Whispering Wind - Fire - Stream, and sometime, (most likely 85%), whispering fire isnt take effect 

*Maybe im delaying? but i think i often get that problem. 

1. Nature aid.

Normally, all healing skill will show "... heal ... points bla bla bla". But this skill not showing that. But it also heal my HP.

2. If you cast that 3 whispering together with queue, 1 skill will not take effect sometime, but yes, the cast animation showed up.

I use Whispering Wind - Fire - Stream, and sometime, (most likely 85%), whispering fire isnt take effect 

1.) yes Nature Aid is skill for Healing own-self :)

same like other all Healing Skills, Nature Aids also depending on INT :)

(so I don't know how much Point of each level to be exact, and also I hate math too, sorry)

2.) This is Speed Animation Problem (once again), you need to cast them 1 by 1, not at once...

and also play your Mouse-Click to move right or left to cast the Buff 1 by 1 :)

For nature aid. when i use it at NH, it dont show "... point of HP have been recovered ..."

but in DD room, its shown. x_X

ok i think no.2 problem is like that. thanks

ouch I see your problem, but is really too fast to be shown on my Screen too, well I get at least around 570 for lvl10 Nature Aid and my Scout> Treasure Hunter is lvl103 now... XD