Question About Jobs.

funkyshot

Question

Alright I took the path that lead to destroyer, I can 1-2 hit most mobs NH, But I cant round them up and take there blows to farm. I can ussaly kill about two at a time without worrying about health. Is there a way I can make it so I can do this without making another charecter.

my eva is 155 I have the berserker set.  My heath is at 6k and im level 105

I can spend about 1b or so on a sulution to this problem. 

6 answers to this question

Alright I took the path that lead to destroyer, I can 1-2 hit most mobs NH, But I cant round them up and take there blows to farm. I can ussaly kill about two at a time without worrying about health. Is there a way I can make it so I can do this without making another charecter.

my eva is 155 I have the berserker set.  My heath is at 6k and im level 105

I can spend about 1b or so on a sulution to this problem. 

whats ur stats str? n change ur armor to h set .. fighter needs p.def after all for farming

i wanna share my NH farming character. with this build i can hunt solo in NH, Hp does not move at all.

- magnus path phalanx, instead of knight

- stat: max str

- equip: Holy set with Vit, HB set with STR

- skill combo: attract, earthquake, sword storm, Burning Crash

- max lvl pet with 6 shield buff

- you choose either panda set (def) or bwl (p.a)

- if you want, you can lvl up to 110 to get good skills, and delevel to around 105 for higher drop rate

you will have around 3.5-5k defense, 900 - 1000 crit, 7-8k p.attack. 12-14k hp
attract as many mob you want, they will only hit 1-2 damage. the only trouble is when you are stun locked, but it doesnt matter. keep spamming eathquake. once you are able to hit them, 1 or 2 combo would finish all the mob at once. easy money.

well. 

if its for FARM only (if you dont want to level it) then :

1. use Holy set. try to get vit from craft and reinforce.

2. Im sure your Heavy armor expertise is max so go to step 3:

3. Add your stat to vit UNTIL your pdef reach 2.8-3k.

4. Just add other stat to STR/DEX.

Just to make it clear, ur path is Knight>Destro ryt?

And u said u can afford around 1b for the changes?

Well lets try to summarize things:

First is u need to restat and put all your stats to VIT. You may ask why all and not just enuugh to reach 3.5k pdef? It is because u still need a large pool of HP to survive mobs at NH and not just pure def. Base on experience mobs at NH can chip away 7k life from my paladin just because of DPS damage (this is still without wookies) and stun lock. With a little hp pool u will not survive this.

Second is buy yourself an H.Set. For now, considering budget constraints, u dont need it to be +12. Just buy urself a clean H.gloves and boots and a cheap (if possible with vit craft even if its just low) H.Armor. Main reason is u need to ditch that berserk set because it reduces ur vit leading to a reduce on pdef.

Then try reinforcing ur armor and boots with high vit and optional if u also want to rein ur gloves.

Third is having a PET.

Yes most people overlook the fact of pets exist on CL. This pets could help you alot on many different ways. For your problem, best solution for pet is have a 6 shield skills set on pet or a 5 shield skill and 1 Heal skill. Second setup seems good for NH since u cant use pots while stun locked and thats where ur pet comes in.

Also 5 shield pet skill give a significant increase in def especially if you are vit stats.

Ow and of course max all your skills that increases PDEF, I always make this as my top priority, I may kill slower but i'm pretty sure I will not die. For me I think that is a really great bargain. It will now all depend on your weapon, if you already have a decent one then good, if not then make weapon a top priority on your buying list.

Now for the cost

600M - Reskill

300-400M - H.set (with a little luck needed)

(insignificant)M - Pet 

I think your all good with this.

Good Luck and Have fun farming.