Donate Problem!

Bjerse

Hello, i've just donated 35$ to the server and putted my info and my creditcards info. now. i pressed pay and then it said "ERROR OCCURED" but my creditcard emailed me that 3,696yen has been removed on my card. so it means they got 35$ on my card but i did not recieve any email from clickandbuy!

heres my email from vanillacard.

Otv3m5b.png

• Administrator

please go to our donation page and press the help button on the top right corner of the donations panel, you will see your transactions, if you see that transaction check it's status, it might be pending, if so wait up to 2 days please, you may start an inquiry after that. if you do not see a transaction contact payment with that e-mail explaining what happened, good luck!

• Administrator

02/10/14

06:17 AM w33894102 ClickandBuy 35.00 USD Initiated

770 Premium Points within minutes 

i dont get it. but it said error when i click pay on CLickandBuy , but it charged me. please check it.

it means your payment was taken and you should get your points within 2 days maximum, should be a lot sooner of course

ok so this is what happened. my card waas charged but after i saw it again .its refunded, now i tried to donate again. and it said "ERROR OCCURED" again. and charged me again on my card. my god.. whats happening ? next time if they refunded it again ill try to donate using other sites. :/ soo disapointing.

• Administrator

click on the button that says "start inquiry" on the donations panel transactions when you click the help button and ask what happened saying that you got refunded and it keeps telling you that you had an error