Forget Pasword

aroyohidesu

Question

11 answers to this question

they have reason why they dont recover..

.its imposible that you forgot ur pass, maybe you already sell your account at the time you quit. then when you came back you want to recover your password to use it again? because my password is desame to all my account like fb/twitter/cl etc, so i cant lost my password..

.its imposible that you forgot ur pass, maybe you already sell your account at the time you quit. then when you came back you want to recover your password to use it again? because my password is desame to all my account like fb/twitter/cl etc, so i cant lost my password..

so sad if the reason just like you said

Can't stop my self laughing, If ur passwords are same for all account, like fb,twitter,etc. Then when one of ur account got hacked, the whole of ur account is getting risk being hacked too. So dont follow his method, i would recommend u, making list of ur id and pass then save it into ur notepad and send to google drive or something

Can't stop my self laughing, If ur passwords are same for all account, like fb,twitter,etc. Then when one of ur account got hacked, the whole of ur account is getting risk being hacked too. So dont follow his method, i would recommend u, making list of ur id and pass then save it into ur notepad and send to google drive or something

to avoid hack you need to be a smart to pick a PASSWORD Combine Number & Letters with out any Words for ex. (J8HSP927LSO0) and dont use your name/birth date etc to your pass..