How I Can Get Fast Money Im Lv 80

dalakon

Question

8 answers to this question

Naila Harbor =)

Not at level 80.

Instead of posting, you really should just use the serch function or look at the "Guides" section. Seriously, there's a guide for like everything... There's even a guide on how to use the search function.

Guide to making money: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21303-money-making-for-dummies/

Not at level 80.

Instead of posting, you really should just use the serch function or look at the "Guides" section. Seriously, there's a guide for like everything... There's even a guide on how to use the search function.

Guide to making money: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21303-money-making-for-dummies/

I am new i not understand that..

where i need go to get fast money kill monsters Or have a special way in short words

you should just keep leveling, here in CL with the high rates level 80 is very low, the fun starts after level 100

and how i  comes lv 100 fast im 81 plz help and how i get good stuffs for lv 80-100 plz help i am new in the game luna i need help@!!>!>$

The best way to level up to 100 would be DDing. Find someone your level and DD them or you can solo DD by having your partner die so you can get more exp (Do this only if you're duel clienting, otherwise, you'll be a jerk and no one will want to DD with you). You have 10 DDs so definitely try to finish all of them.

If DDs aren't an option, you'll have to grind.

Stay on the 2nd floor of Howling Caves until 82. Kill the Ogre Guards way in the back of the map.

gtLvvzF.jpg

From 82-90, grind at The Valley of Fairy/Fairy Valley. Honestly, I just DD my way past this so I dont know the best spot to level, when I do level there, I go to the top of them mountain and kill the spider gang people or the area just before you enter the lake with the Treents.

CPYaPx5.jpg

OR

GUGyIme.jpg

From 90-100, it's pretty much a pain in the butt to level. Go to Ghost Tree Swamp and head to the bottom-right of the map to find level 90 mobs. Grind there. Again, I'll reinforce the fact that you should do your DDs, you'll understand why when you get here.

baIg3YX.jpg

An alternate area to level at 95 is Nera Harbor. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have someone willing to do all of the work for you since you wont be dealing too much damage and you be getting hit for a lot.

Finally, you will have hit 100. Level at Nera Harbor or Great Garden. I Prefer Nera Harbor since you can get good amounts of gold. You many want to party up with someone here since it's a bit of a challenge, at least until 105 when you can get your final job change.

mK3U7xB.jpg

OR

Z9VTMgb.jpg

Hopefully this helps out a bit. Remember, DDing is key to levelling fast.

For good equipment, you might have to stick with regular shop equipment until you have more money or, as Orange has said, find a guild who would be willing to help you out and give you some equipment. Regular shop equipment is good if you enchant it and reinforce it so I recommend you do that.

Edit: Added pics of grinding areas

Edited by Eon

The best way to level up to 100 would be DDing. Find someone your level and DD them or you can solo DD by having your partner die so you can get more exp (Do this only if you're duel clienting, otherwise, you'll be a jerk and no one will want to DD with you). You have 10 DDs so definitely try to finish all of them.

If DDs aren't an option, you'll have to grind.

Stay on the 2nd floor of Howling Caves until 82. Kill the Ogre Guards way in the back of the map.

gtLvvzF.jpg

From 82-90, grind at The Valley of Fairy/Fairy Valley. Honestly, I just DD my way past this so I dont know the best spot to level, when I do level there, I go to the top of them mountain and kill the spider gang people or the area just before you enter the lake with the Treents.

CPYaPx5.jpg

OR

GUGyIme.jpg

From 90-100, it's pretty much a pain in the butt to level. Go to Ghost Tree Swamp and head to the bottom-right of the map to find level 90 mobs. Grind there. Again, I'll reinforce the fact that you should do your DDs, you'll understand why when you get here.

baIg3YX.jpg

An alternate area to level at 95 is Nera Harbor. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have someone willing to do all of the work for you since you wont be dealing too much damage and you be getting hit for a lot.

Finally, you will have hit 100. Level at Nera Harbor or Great Garden. I Prefer Nera Harbor since you can get good amounts of gold. You many want to party up with someone here since it's a bit of a challenge, at least until 105 when you can get your final job change.

mK3U7xB.jpg

OR

Z9VTMgb.jpg

Hopefully this helps out a bit. Remember, DDing is key to levelling fast.

For good equipment, you might have to stick with regular shop equipment until you have more money or, as Orange has said, find a guild who would be willing to help you out and give you some equipment. Regular shop equipment is good if you enchant it and reinforce it so I recommend you do that.

Edit: Added pics of grinding areas

ty you but the monsters 82-90 give me just 50 exp