Denied

Fire

Admin or staff member, make a topic of the things that have been denied in the past and you will not be listening to. For example pk channel, custom items, etc....I think thats better than having a denied folder, just pinning a post of denied and throwing whatever posts that come up with what's denied into the trash.

Lol we just delete the denied.

but just make one for what you are going to deny in the first place...so they know what's going on. Stop being lazy hoe; actually you should be happy, your post count will go up if u make this thread

In my opinion, it's better to keep a record. And instead of just saying denied, maybe put a little effort to explain briefly the reason why, for us to understand clearly what's not right. So that we can improve our future reports.

since when there is a reports in suggestion? lol. As for suggestion we are not deleting any denied one. We just leave it there with answer or ignore it until we can truly accept and do it.

as for character reports we're done with people posting stuff that isn't even in correct way or pretty much meaningless reason or proof. So yea we just delete them. If you truly want to post a reports on a character that really breaking the rules, do a bit effort and read the How to report.

hm...what're you guys talking about? LOL

This is for suggestions that have been denied like my example above....so u don't keep getting same suggestions.

a post that keeps track of all the suggestions that have been made that have been denied, simple, easy, just needs someone to do it real quick seriously.

Benefits: should be less spam in the future; keeps a nice record of things; lets players know what not to expect, etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...