Haunted Mansion (Dd)

Strawberrie

Kay, so, I started DDing when I was 64 - X because I can level up on my own to 60 in like 50 minutes. (I'm a pretty good mage-tanker ;)) So I DD'd with this guy, forgot his name :P and we went to the most glitchy map, Haunted Mansion. So, this guy and I got to the salamanders and the silver garygoles and after the 2nd wave of those, no monsters appear. We waited 5 minutes, nothing. We waited another minute. Something. We killed the next wave, BUT, the monsters disappeared once again. Really game? I just want to be a bishop. IDK if anyone else has experienced this. I never got that bug in the Ruins of a Graveyard or Damp Cavern, it's just Haunted Mansion. And usually when I do X amount of DD, half of the time, it's Haunted Mansion. I can never level because it only goes from 60-70 and we end up running out of time. I hate this bug... I hate it with a burning passion. :x Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't. But it's a bug. It happens every time now and I don't want to abuse it~

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Administrator

Date Dungeons only glitch if your pet is active, I can DD fine in any map even with my pet when it's set to "wait" or passive stance where it doesn't attack.

• Upvote 1

Make sure that there isn't a stray monster somewhere on the map. This happens to me often because I miss a monster and it decides to go hide in one of the corners of the map I'm on.

• Upvote 1

Make sure that there isn't a stray monster somewhere on the map. This happens to me often because I miss a monster and it decides to go hide in one of the corners of the map I'm on.

... I feel a little stupid now, lol. I never really look for stray monsters x.x tysm~

• Upvote 1

I've had this happen before, When there is a large amount of people on a single channel its best to dd in a different channel. This pretty much kills the spawn lag that your talking about. Also like stated above make sure there is not a random monster lurking around that you have missed. plus if your only lvl 60ish now I would highly recomend making a second account so you can solo dd.