Fighter Experts Pls Help..

o0ys15

Question

i tried sb 21 power 344 on leopards in ruins of draconian, i took off all equipments except weapon, i killed about 300 leopards, and the average non-crit damage is 4.5-4.7k

when i levelled up the sb to lvl 22, and killed again about 300 leopards, its still the same,4.5-4.7k, not even a figure of 10's increased.. can u explain sir what happened, if u say so that the actual damage really increases?  :(

7 answers to this question

The description for Sonic Boom is just bugged.

Go here: 

home.comcast.net/~liddokun/lunaskillcalc/

Select your class path, then press alt and click Sonic Boom, it will display the skill's specific base damage.

Yes, Sonic Boom does get stronger as you level it. It may not be visible right away from one level to the next, but once you level it about 5 times you'll notice the difference.

The description for Sonic Boom is just bugged.

Go here: 

home.comcast.net/~liddokun/lunaskillcalc/

Select your class path, then press alt and click Sonic Boom, it will display the skill's specific base damage.

Yes, Sonic Boom does get stronger as you level it. It may not be visible right away from one level to the next, but once you level it about 5 times you'll notice the difference.

hav u talked to a gm, and said to you that SB21-25 is actually increasing actual damage and the skill description is just bugged?

• Administrator
Sonic Boom	20	344
Sonic Boom	21	369.8
Sonic Boom	22	397.535
Sonic Boom	23	427.350125
Sonic Boom	24	459.4013844
Sonic Boom	25	493.8564882

This has been answered before a few times, I hope this calms you down.

Sonic Boom	20	344
Sonic Boom	21	369.8
Sonic Boom	22	397.535
Sonic Boom	23	427.350125
Sonic Boom	24	459.4013844
Sonic Boom	25	493.8564882

This has been answered before a few times, I hope this calms you down.

hahaha LOL gm orange ^^ im just making sure of it, now that ur the one who verified it, im satisfied, last question though haha, why is it bugged?

The tooltip is written manually, they just didn't write tooltips past level 20 I guess?

gm orange to simplify all, are there any skills in the game that is edited to balance its damage?