Error System = Banned Perm ?

Hj Kempet

Question

i'm sorry just want to ask, when i duel with other player i klik the return scrool and then i get out the box of duel,that was an accident, i dont know if i klik that the return scoll i will be out the box of duel.

i get banned perm for that accident ? is it fair ? why GM dont fix the system ? thx

my ID : Paster

8 answers to this question

but i dont know if klik the return scroll that will bug :mellow: why dont temporary banned

I think, a lot of people already know about prohibition to using that bug. maybe GM shouldn't warned it again...

but let see what will gm say

• Administrator

Yeah, you happen to "accidentally" click the exact item for this bug exploit, which also happens to be unused by 90%(if not more) of our players because we sell the map moves at the NPC, oh an it was exactly for that map as well having 5 or 6 different return scrolls too. 

Your story is very hard to believe.

We may lower your ban if you weren't reported for anything before but don't lie if you are writing an appeal for a ban.

Im sorry GM, i dont lie, i just say the truth, i dont know about that bug, but i just wanna ask, why you dont fix it ? Why you banned perm ? Why dont temporary ? Thanks gm for your attention, sorry for bad language :D

• Administrator

It was changed to temporary since it looked like your first bug exploit and set to the time we have been setting for every ban with the same reason (minus the time you've already been banned). But I still don't believe you clicked the scroll by accident.