Im Lost

ravenfist94

Question

i got an email from you guys saying ive been registered, but when i go to the homepage it says to log in so i do and then it takes me to the same page and... nothing chanhes. the login/register box is still there :/ as soon as i go to forums... it says im logged it. and i also try to go into the game and it says my password is incorrect. i know its not cuz i just got it -_- and ive no idea what a security code is or if ive even got one

7 answers to this question

• Administrator

Forum account =/= game account. Those are registered separately. At http://CelestiaLuna.com you register your game account with which you log in, it does not send any activation e-mail right now and you do not have a "code" nor use one in the game login. Forums is what sends you an e-mail.

i definitely registered. it said 'registrations completed' or some sort. and i tried registering separately on the homepage and eachtime it reloads it never says anything about having successfully registered. it just renews the same page and has me put in my desired password all over again

• Administrator

Please read what I just said. Forum account is not the same as game account, they are completely separate. Make sure the registration on our main page didn't go through without you realizing by trying that id/pw in the login. It may be that the ID is already taken, try another ID and if it still persists try another browser, some people have issues with out registration page and have to use different browsers.