Help Sir T_T

famous008

Sir i dont know what happened, can you check my account sir?

i lost almost 2.6b and i dont know why. 

i was farming in NH for about an hour or so, then after i sold my loots my gold is around 5.3b

then i stopped for a while to watch guild wars in NH, maybe for about 30-40 minutes of watching,

then i went to NC3 to check for cheap usable items, then suddenly my gold went down to 2.6b, 

i never logged out, i had some errors, like "stopped responding" as usal, i get that a lot of times, 

huhu i did work hard for that money, i was never involved in any scam site, never been fooled by those sites.

never traded with anyone in that duration, im lost here can you help me, im not asking for my money back cause it's impossible

i just want to know what could have caused my money to lose, so maybe i can prevent it. T_T

• Administrator

what is it that you bought from players? some players that sell HQ gems scam players by putting the first stacks for a cheap prize and the next stacks they add a 0 making it 10 times more expensive and players who don't pay much attention lose money like that.

i never bought anything, im just window shopping, and i stopped checking after the first store cause i noticed my money is cut in half.. no items in my inventory i assure you, i did not accidentally bought anything,