My Account

infamousx09

Question

is there any way i can get my password reset i have proof i have screen shots im the owner of the account and all i asking for is to get my pw reset, i mean i got my user and all its just i cant remember what i had put down as my pw. and i dont wanna start over because i had so much and to just lose it all would be a complete waste of time.

5 answers to this question

"Administrator (Admin) / Adminpony
Administrator is the highest position available, and has unlimited control over every aspect of the game, forum, players and staff.
That said, an Adminpony is an Administrator that has somehow become 20% cooler!
Administrators and Adminponies are the ONLY staff positions who deal with donations.
They have:

• Unlimited power
  • Super sweet rides with massive subs
  • House coats and pimp hats

An administrator is the LAST person you contact.
Only after your problem hasn't been solved by a Mod, GM or Dev should you try to contact an Admin.
Three GOOD reasons are to report abuse from another staff member, if the server crashes for some reason, or if you're having donation problems.
Otherwise there's a good chance you're pulling them away from work for no reason and they'll rage at you uncontrollably.
!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!"

"Game Master (GM)

"Special Note: While it's true that GM's can see most things in your account, GM's can NOT see your password and can NOT help recover it."

dont remember seeing admins cant change pws. that only reffered to gms. so it is possible its just wether they want to or not.

• Administrator

We will be implementing a password recovery and other systems together with the in game updates so to avoid account disputes and manually recovering passwords we do not take any password recovery petitions at this time.