Best Job For Guild Wars ? Opinion

LittleLegolaz

Question

Hey guys,
good evening...
im just wondering if theres any good job for Guild wars??
i've been playing most kind of the job... its a Blade Taker, Destroyer, Cardinal, Magnus 1H (from Knight), Magnus 1H (from Phalanx) ...
i prefer magnus ...

i need some opinion for mages...
is there any good mage job.. that using a magical attack, not dot like cardinal... because i want to hit people.. not suck people's blood lol... (seriously)..

Budget is not a problem here... so... feel free to talk about the equipment combination that makes perfect mages character (Exclude Cardinal)

9 answers to this question

hmm...... i'd might be have few suggestion :

~ Grand master ( human ) : intense magical damage #

~ rune master ( elf ) : nullify the victim's magical spell , rendering them defenseless without magic and buffs other jobs based P.A #

~ soul arbiter ( elf ) : highest mage critical , mana drain , great p.deff & highest immobilizing skills lv ( cripple & traquility ) #

~ destroyer ( human ) : immense damage , greater physical defense & good enough to stop someone from running away @

~ magnus ( elf ) : benefical group buffer and protect them from near death , similar effect with mage's holy barrier ( albeit multiple buff & target at once ) @

~ templar master ( elf ) : best critical buffer for Physical attack jobs as well powerful bomber . they also have poison powder that causes reducing accuracy ( this appears doesn't work aganist mage's skills , however due their characteristic according kai ) @

~ AR ( elf ) : best solution for shooting " apples " during guild wars . also longest range among all of jobs #

~ cardinal ( human ) : need a medic ( heals ) , mana resource ( mana blast , intensive mana & transfer mana )and powerful magic ( holy taker ) support ? they're popular job at celestia luna as well fastest casting mage in the game @

~ panzer/sniper ( any ) : if AR archermens can't do high damage even they're crackshot , why not try musketeers ? snipers have high crit to kill enemy like a red coats whereas panzer's heavy armor hard as germany's tank #

# recommended

@ required

this is best i can do

note : i haven't write their's job's weakness , though . also don't bring necromancers to GW , even they're capable turn a corpse into HP , they doesn't have any stun ( unless gained from warlock or sorc )

Wow.. thanks alot man...
My Opinion for the Grand master.. is they're very slow caster... i know that they're very famous for their damage @@...

For RM... i also have them... but i only use it for healing purpose and buffs...

Soul Arbiter.... <<< this is what im trying to use... but alot of my friend said that the skill its pretty weird... and i rarely see people playing SA :( so its pretty make me scared to make SA.. i scared its going to be epic fail :(

Destroyer... i skip this.. i dont like destroyer :( .. too soft... but the damage.. i know.. its pretty enormous damage... lol but i skip this... dont have a feel when i played this..

MAGNUS ... YEAH my current favorite character !! ... i got 6k P.atk and 11k P.def .. its pretty OP in guild wars... but... pretty low damage to hit something with a 8k P.def character... most of my enemies is Cardinal... they're pretty anoying loll... thats why im thinking to play some mages character because they skip Evasion Character.. and looking for some pretty big "Glass Cannon" in guildwars...

Temper Master >> Skipped... i dont like rogues anymore.. too soft..

AR >> Nice ... i've played this once... this job its pretty good... but once you met Magnus / destroyer with Good Strike and P.atk.... you're dead man.. just 1 hit... lol...
only good when you're undetected in the wars (hiding behind their field of vision)

Cardinal > Pretty good DoTer... awesome defense, good Debuff (Sleep, Cripple, etc) .. good buffs... good heal... great HP... but not a damager... its a great debuffer and Doter...
So far... my opinion for DPS class i read in the Forums...
Soul Arbiter by BioHazard is sounds great... it got some of the Screenshot too... from the other Character... lol...

This is my opinion.. i dunno about the other weaknesses...

Wow.. thanks alot man...

My Opinion for the Grand master.. is they're very slow caster... i know that they're very famous for their damage @@...

For RM... i also have them... but i only use it for healing purpose and buffs...

Soul Arbiter.... <<< this is what im trying to use... but alot of my friend said that the skill its pretty weird... and i rarely see people playing SA :( so its pretty make me scared to make SA.. i scared its going to be epic fail :(

Destroyer... i skip this.. i dont like destroyer :( .. too soft... but the damage.. i know.. its pretty enormous damage... lol but i skip this... dont have a feel when i played this..

MAGNUS ... YEAH my current favorite character !! ... i got 6k P.atk and 11k P.def .. its pretty OP in guild wars... but... pretty low damage to hit something with a 8k P.def character... most of my enemies is Cardinal... they're pretty anoying loll... thats why im thinking to play some mages character because they skip Evasion Character.. and looking for some pretty big "Glass Cannon" in guildwars...

Temper Master >> Skipped... i dont like rogues anymore.. too soft..

AR >> Nice ... i've played this once... this job its pretty good... but once you met Magnus / destroyer with Good Strike and P.atk.... you're dead man.. just 1 hit... lol...

only good when you're undetected in the wars (hiding behind their field of vision)

Cardinal > Pretty good DoTer... awesome defense, good Debuff (Sleep, Cripple, etc) .. good buffs... good heal... great HP... but not a damager... its a great debuffer and Doter...

So far... my opinion for DPS class i read in the Forums...

Soul Arbiter by BioHazard is sounds great... it got some of the Screenshot too... from the other Character... lol...

This is my opinion.. i dunno about the other weaknesses...

that's why i was soul arbiter at 2013 , i was to re-create another SA ( in process , has yet to reach 105 . even if i reach it , my soul arbiter isn't awaken yet , needing G-set vit , kynee int , farouk HP+600 & 16%+ M.A , gemini+castor 16%+ M.A & 2x heart stone evil 16%+ M.A , medusa/zukini 12+ & aias 7+/12+ )

also here's an original plan to evolve my SA's stat limits

dual login : destroyer , cardinal , templar master & runemaster . enabling high calibered stats

the SA's skill is not weird , but it comes from inquirer skill accompanied new skills , mid ranged & mana burning

~holy earthquake equavlient of cardinal's shield of justice and fighter's earthquake ( int based ) . it's more powerful than shield of justice but less range due skill casted manually ( without needing targeting a hostile )

~soul spear ( as well manaburn ) animation resemble of those holy strike , albeit it's extremely powerful as well burn victim's mana . however , the skill's debuff is bugged so their mana will not be burned even if he/she has debuff

~ manaburn , like soul spear . burns and cause massive damage at target , this time working and minimize max mana of victim . this especially useful aganist fighter

~ soul arbiter has highest critical among all other mage . paired with high damage as well significant defense ( highest light armor expertise level ) , this makes a mage to extraordinary mage , able survive dangerous assault longer than any most of mage class ( especially the race is elf )

~ it's only way for elven mage to wear light armor without penalty ( although , user must don a set of light armor to activate effect of light armor expertise )

~ highest cripple & traquility level , allowing higher chance of targed get caught by it's debuff or halt the pursuing enemies

~ either go int ( as hitter , usually ) or vit ( tanker ) or even both( 50int : 50vit )

only it's flaw are : 1 AOE , lowest buff aside twinkle magic & fortunate magic , crappy heal ( thus recommended priest/bishop ) & very ineffective for humans ( as they're aready have light armor expertise early at monk or inquirer )

comparison for SA path for elf :

cleric ( easy heal while grinding as well buffs ) / wizard ( 1% cast speed , powerful magics & 1 AOE )

priest ( fast buff , beholder & high lv buff ) / sorc ( 2 AOE as well 1 stun )

warlock ( wide variety of powerful skills & extra AOE ) / bishop ( higher lv buffs , mana manipulation , heal manipulation , 1 nuke & lv 5 holy barrier )

What do you think about if i use this equipment for my next SA ... im planning to go pure tank like biohazard.. maybe you got better opinion please tell me.. my SA is a Human (Wizard > Monk > Bishop > Soul Arbiter)
im planning to buy all of this.. (even though i've some of this equipment from my magnus... i just want to make sure that SA is best for GW.. im playing a bit risky lol)

Kynee+13 Vit 26+
L.Armor+12 INT 75+
L.Shoes+12 INT 75+
I dunno what im going to use for gloves
Farouk M.atk 19,8
Hathor VIT 28+ (2 Pcs)
Gemini M.atk 19,5+ (2 Pcs)
Medusa +14 INT 20,5 ®+40
Belt of Wisdom
Hellen M.atk 5%
Aias+13
Hibiscus (trinket)

What do you think about if i use this equipment for my next SA ... im planning to go pure tank like biohazard.. maybe you got better opinion please tell me.. my SA is a Human (Wizard > Monk > Bishop > Soul Arbiter)

im planning to buy all of this.. (even though i've some of this equipment from my magnus... i just want to make sure that SA is best for GW.. im playing a bit risky lol)

Kynee+13 Vit 26+

L.Armor+12 INT 75+

L.Shoes+12 INT 75+

I dunno what im going to use for gloves

Farouk M.atk 19,8

Hathor VIT 28+ (2 Pcs)

Gemini M.atk 19,5+ (2 Pcs)

Medusa +14 INT 20,5 ®+40

Belt of Wisdom

Hellen M.atk 5%

Aias+13

Hibiscus (trinket)

gloves , eh ? sounds 1 set of Gardener ( hybrid vit and int ) do the job ( seeing as critical stats was " engraved " in there )

i'm not recommended u as human to become SA ( although , it's still your choice to choose wrong or right decision ) due fact that human was aready able to choose monk to be allowed wearing light armor & gaining higher critical chance

also worth to note that humans seems more powerful than elves but elves on other hand , is resilient than human as well " smarter " ( int )

For fixed guild wars

like 3vs3 until 4vs4 .

GrandMaster is what an adventurer like.

Stun lock with 99 chance for 6 seconds.

But still soft.

Necromancer is good too. Even if you dont have budget. just freeze the people. poison them. and high pdef..

For SA. with a Belt of Wisdom. damage isnt a problem in critical. Rememebr the matk in PvP reduced great enough.

My SA just can deal 5k damage in holy justice.

For fixed guild wars

like 3vs3 until 4vs4 .

GrandMaster is what an adventurer like.

Stun lock with 99 chance for 6 seconds.

But still soft.

Necromancer is good too. Even if you dont have budget. just freeze the people. poison them. and high pdef..

For SA. with a Belt of Wisdom. damage isnt a problem in critical. Rememebr the matk in PvP reduced great enough.

My SA just can deal 5k damage in holy justice.

go vit or int ?

i'll go vit in case surviving mobs longer . but i will not join any guild rather watching them

Vit of course.

With HP reinforce 

Somehow, HP rein give mor HP than VIT.

Dont like int in PvP. 

Give no significant result in damage.

If your HP can survive from 1st sonic boom or Turn Undead /venom cloud, then its enough xD

Edit : more than enough. 

Edited by alvian

Vit of course.

With HP reinforce 

Somehow, HP rein give mor HP than VIT.

Dont like int in PvP. 

Give no significant result in damage.

If your HP can survive from 1st sonic boom or Turn Undead /venom cloud, then its enough xD

Edit : more than enough. 

well , u're same as me

i've survived by a PK rogue using hunter blast on me then i retaliated with holy earthquake . he proably rage at me for threwing a bomb on me