Can't Report

daskunksta

As i can't report, logged in, but still says can't create a topic.

I'll do it here.

Today i was training in the graveyard at spot from fighter in the wind.

TMCardinalTM runs in and starts clealing the spawn, i asked him to leave he didn't

I asked him again and he still kept going, made a screenshot and told him

i will report him.

Report.png

As i can't report, logged in, but still says can't create a topic.

I'll do it here.

Today i was training in the graveyard at spot from fighter in the wind.

TMCardinalTM runs in and starts clealing the spawn, i asked him to leave he didn't

I asked him again and he still kept going, made a screenshot and told him

i will report him.

Report.png

You need 10 posts in order to report. Also, this picture incriminates you since you are spot claiming which is against the rules.

Grief Play and Harassment

Grief Play/Harassment is playing in a way to upset or ruin someone elses play.

This includes:

• [GM Decision] Swearing at someone
  • [GM Decision] Insulting someone
  • [Warning Needed] Spamming someone with unwanted private messages or notes
  • [Warning Needed] Stalking/Following someone around when they don't want it
  • [Warning Needed] Kill Stealing (KS). Attacking another players target without permission)
  • [No Warning Needed] Spot Claiming
  • [No Warning Needed] Assaulting someone's character (such as "Don't buy from zxy123 because he's a liar and cheat")
  • [No Warning Needed] Mob Dropping (gathering an aggressive mob near another player then logging off, teleporting or dying)
  • [No Warning Needed] Anything else a GM justifies as Grief Play or Harassment

Punishment is typically a Ban between 5-15 days. Repeated or extreme cases will result in a Permanent Ban.

Harassing staff will result in a Ban for however long they feel necessary.

[Warning Needed] - For the rules requiring warnings, you will need to provide at LEAST 2 screenshots.

One of you warning them to stop, and the second showing that they didn't.

[GM Decision] - Provide as much evidence as possible, it'll be up to the GM who takes your case what to do about it.

• Administrator

Actually you are the one breaking the rules, there is no "spot" in Celestia Luna and claiming part of a map as one's own spot is against the rules, it's unfriendly behavior.

Players are free to kill monsters wherever they want. If you don't like that somebody is around where you are you can always PK them ;P or just change channel, or as always just deal with it.

Kill stealing (killing monsters a player is already attacking) is also against the rules and unfriendly behavior.

And to report somebody you must have 10 posts, so to have a word in the reports section you must introduce yourself or post anywhere else in this community as your introduction.

Actually you are the one breaking the rules, there is no "spot" in Celestia Luna and claiming part of a map as one's own spot is against the rules, it's unfriendly behavior.

Players are free to kill monsters wherever they want. If you don't like that somebody is around where you are you can always PK them ;P or just change channel, or as always just deal with it.

Kill stealing (killing monsters a player is already attacking) is also against the rules and unfriendly behavior.

And to report somebody you must have 10 posts, so to have a word in the reports section you must introduce yourself or post anywhere else in this community as your introduction.

In that case, 1v1 levelers are discriminated over the top. Where others collect the spawn to clean i need to attack them 1 by 1, so if indeed theres no such thing as training area u leave alone if someone is already training there, is saying the same as 1v1 players do not belong in luna at all. But i understand the opinions now and will act by it.

P.S. If someone is training somewhere and someone else barges in and takes over the place i define as "unfriendly behaviour" as well.