I Searched Still No Answer

epiccrayons

I've done everything in the top 3 technical issues and no matter how many times i click start game it never pops up I have Windows 8 and I'm not sure what my computer is but I dont know why it won't run roughly a year or less ago i was able to run it on the exat same computer I really really want to play I don't know what to do :|

• Administrator

Hi there, this has to do with your antivirus blocking the client from starting, like it is stated in the main topic that you looked at.

Please try these options:

• Delete the Celestia Luna game folder, disable your antivirus and reinstall while your antivirus is disabled. Then you can either:
    • Disable your antivirus everytime you play or
    • Go to your antivirus and add LUNAClient.exe (Located in your Celestia Luna Online Alpha folder in program files (x86)) to the exceptions list. If you don't know how to add an exception google the following "-Your antivirus name here- how to add file exception"
  • Go to your Celestia Luna Online Alpha folder and see if the file called LUNAClient.exe is there, if it's not there then go to your antivirus and search for a "Quarantine" or "Virus Vault", then find LUNAClient.exe in the list of quarantined files, click it and select restore. Afterwards add LUNAClient.exe to your antivirus file exceptions. If you don't know how to add an exception google the following "-Your antivirus name here- how to add file exception"