Farms Purpose?

dragoonrune

Question

First of all i wasn't sure if this post should belong here or in the family form so sorry in advance if so.

So my family has farm and i have leveled the field up to level 3 and have farmed quit a few seeds and all i have gotten are materials for constructing enchantment scrolls.  Is this the only thing you can obtain from seeds or is it just rare to get anything else?  If someone could link me a chart of obtainable items (if one exists) it would be most appreciated.  Also while I'm on the topic of farms what items can you obtain from animals and are there any other uses for a farm.

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

Originally enchantment scrolls were not sold at Tasartia, that is a custom feature.

The only way to get them was farming and DDing, the types of seeds you could use in your farm depended on your field level as well as how fast and well they grew.

I posted the contents of harvest a while ago, you can see them here:

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/26282-classic-farming-harvest-contents/

Right now animals drop "food" and some materials for crafting (which are also sold at Tasartia as a custom feature)

Farms were meant to have more features, the house was meant to be a family house and the warehouse I believe was meant to be a family shared warehouse, maybe some day we will make one or both of those things true.

PS: While also working on patching content I am working on a database where all of this can be searched and seen better, it's nearing an alpha stage, hopefully it will help players to learn more about the game!

• Administrator

This is my opinion about farming, Waste of time :D we get nothing special from harvest

You get nothing special because you're in a high rate server where you don't need it and it's also sold at an NPC, it was very useful and sought after on 1x rate.

But we are looking into ways of making it more fun and useful, of that I assure you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1