High stats

Kenjie13

Question

Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask, how can some players achieve high stats like 8k physical attack on Blade Taker or 500+ strike on Swordmasters, etc? I've met players with great stats like that, and I'm really amazed at how they can achieve stats like that.

Is it in the equipments they are wearing?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

450-500 strike/ eva is the highest ive seen that a player can get. higher than that is just un-normal. 

Actually if you take a peek at the record books there are players who can get 600+ strike with normal equips, so 450-500 strike/eva and 8k p.a, (8k p.a isn't that high for a dual wielding blade taker/Sword Master, especially one above 130) is very possible. I had one before I started editing my equips, it just takes a little effort and willingness to farm to get high philo'd items. 

So a 5k p.a. on a Blade Taker isn't actually bad? My aim is to at least have a 5k+ p.a. and 350+ strike on my Blade Taker.

@Jonah, If a Blade Taker can get 8k p.a. with full str equips and full str stats, then that means their strike and eva are within 170 - 230 bracket without buffs. But why do some players have 400 - 450 strike and eva while maintaining 8k p.a.? Won't they have to sacrifice their str philoed equips to get that strike mix eva philo?

Blade Takers don't need full Str and full p.a to get 8k p.a in dual wield. I know full p.a blade takers that have 10k p.a. Many of them just +12/13 equips and get very good philos. While it is expensive it's not impossible. Remember mixed philos are important. I'm pretty sure you can find many equips with strike mix Str and some Eva or vice versa.

Also, level plays a huge factor in that as well. As you max your dual wield abilities you lose the penalties, thus allowing for higher p.a. Not to mention that you gain more strike/Eva per level. it's also not hard for a blade taker to go pure Str stat wise.