Please help

vanlove9

Question

Why my account vanlove9 got banned and the other players in the computer shop that we are playing? But some players doesn't? It doesn't making any sense. Please help me unbanned my account. I didn't do anything :'(

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

No, that's not the same case, you even have trades with the characters that took the items from the hacked accounts, beside of course, same IP and computers, AT THE SAME TIME, that means you had the accounts open on various clients on the same computer. And vanlove09 is your vendor account, in which you put all the items you stole by deceiving players with a fake website. I wonder why that's the only account you want to get back?...

Why my account vanlove9 got banned and the other players in the computer shop that we are playing? But some players doesn't? It doesn't making any sense. Please help me unbanned my account. I didn't do anything :'(

<shoutbot> User vanlove9 banned for reason 'Hacking accounts [Orange]'

Another guy was also experiencing same problem due to playing at internet cafe, see what Orange said about it http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/30252-can-i-get-my-prize-at-the-plushy-companion-backpack-giveaway/

no its not.. please unbanned also vanvan13 and vanvan09... please :( i have nothing to do with that, as i said, i was playing on a computer shop, so expect  to to have many accounts logged in.

• Administrator

I don't think you've read my message.

No, that's not the same case, you even have trades with the characters that took the items from the hacked accounts, beside of course, same IP and computers, AT THE SAME TIME, that means you had the accounts open on various clients on the same computer. And vanlove09 is your vendor account, in which you put all the items you stole by deceiving players with a fake website. I wonder why that's the only account you want to get back?...