Costume visibility options for characters

DarthPayne

Question

Is there a way to save the appearance settings for each character?
I know its a quality of life thing, but a little annoying to have to pick which slots to hide/show each time you swap characters =P
Just curious if there was a way to set it for individuals, or if there were plans to add such a feature later.

2 answers to this question

The only workaround to this is making multiple clients (copy & paste the game's folder) and send shortcuts of each one to your desktop and rename them to your character's name I guess lol- I use this for fishing/selling/buffing accounts; I run them in the lowest resolution, different UI colors, no sound no nothing so I don't get them mixed up.

That said, such feature would be nice ngl.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:40 AM, Mandy said:

The only workaround to this is making multiple clients (copy & paste the game's folder) and send shortcuts of each one to your desktop and rename them to your character's name I guess lol- I use this for fishing/selling/buffing accounts; I run them in the lowest resolution, different UI colors, no sound no nothing so I don't get them mixed up.

That said, such feature would be nice ngl.

Yes it would be lol. But that is a nice workaround. at least its better than nothing. I think I'll do that for now.