Adjustment on DD system

cruncy

Hello, after making an observation inside the dungeon with my characters (in-game) which is level 75 and level 101.
I decided to enter dungeon levels 61 ~ 80,
There, I got some results after defeating all mobs inside the dungeon,

my character level 101 got exp around 7%
& the other one level 75 got exp around 0.03%

I think it will be better if each mob inside the dungeon gives higher exp for my character level 75 since it allows them both to enter the dungeon and looks fair enough to give an amount of exp for each party member with higher value without caring about GAP level between each party member.

Screenshot from 2023-06-03 08-00-54.png

Screenshot from 2023-06-03 07-59-11.png

• Upvote 1

Yo! Its has been long time science last time im played CLO but im still remember things. So, fellow celestians you already doing good things (read: observation) so i'll help you to explain what happen there.

There is the reason your character not got exp while on dungeon especially on same level(read:61~80, and chara is lv75), the reason:

1. Gap level mob

The first reason is gap level, i think you already knew it. whenever you killed mob that under your level the exp you got will be decrease yet will reach 1/0exp point* server booster= might be 50/0, but it happen when the level gap which is aroud ±20level(from character/higher level party member)

2. Gap level party

Yep, there same with mob exp if your party member have Under 20 level or higher 20 level than you, will make your exp point became 50/0.

overall you still can DD with your character partner (Lv100+) with what ever your main character can it be (lv 10, doing DDlv1~20, or other) just follow the required level partner.

The solution is.. killed your partner character and you will get exp on DD.

P.S: Soloing DD will give you double exp.

Edited by Democritus
detail

20 hours ago, Democritus said:

Yo! Its has been long time science last time im played CLO but im still remember things. So, fellow celestians you already doing good things (read: observation) so i'll help you to explain what happen there.

There is the reason your character not got exp while on dungeon especially on same level(read:61~80, and chara is lv75), the reason:

1. Gap level mob

The first reason is gap level, i think you already knew it. whenever you killed mob that under your level the exp you got will be decrease yet will reach 1/0exp point* server booster= might be 50/0, but it happen when the level gap which is aroud ±20level(from character/higher level party member)

2. Gap level party

Yep, there same with mob exp if your party member have Under 20 level or higher 20 level than you, will make your exp point became 50/0.

overall you still can DD with your character partner (Lv100+) with what ever your main character can it be (lv 10, doing DDlv1~20, or other) just follow the required level partner.

The solution is.. killed your partner character and you will get exp on DD.

P.S: Soloing DD will give you double exp.

Oh, I see, Gap level party is a new thing for me, This explains anything, thanks