Faithfully's INT/VIT Crardinal Path

Faithfully

hahaha :3

really, first time i tried it i was dizzy pressing all the buttons on my keyboard.. really hard for that transition from melee to magic class.. ahaha.. but i have so much fun using my cardi especially with this build.. ^_^

hmmm, HT& SOJ not good when i wake up, coz cast speed from enemy is more faster, can u help me for that case?...><

I have this problem sometimes too xD, I just use holy barrier and kill >.<

uhh, it kinda bothers me that your guide isn't even pinned yet..

a good guide.. mods should pin this!many have tried this and it is to their liking..

Ikr?

Guest ~Syn~

its no skill faster than SoJ at cardinal.

i think LS more fast then SoJ sis :huh: but SoJ are an area skill, and LS single target :unsure:

Should another pet with x6 Blessed Wind (For movement in PvP or GvG) be added to the two others? I'm going to try it out...

if u want type "hit and run" (how i call it) just max ur bless wind spell and get vip gloves + vip eye path + 15% m speed suit + 15 day potion + npc potion + panda boots u no need care about pet. If u don't care also about ur ma u can use pumpkin as a weapon.

i think LS more fast then SoJ sis :huh: but SoJ are an area skill, and LS single target :unsure:

Lc and Soj have same casting, but no faster skills than them. right soj is aoe and lc have lower chanced for stun.

Guest ~Syn~

Lc and Soj have same casting, but no faster skills than them. right soj is aoe and lc have lower chanced for stun.

yup, but LS more like instant lightning cast and LS has more longer stun state then SoJ, but have lower chance xD

Finally CardiNal lv 106/// But its Really Funny - Use 1 Turn Undead Skill=1 Purified Aqua... :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL . . i must Carry Purify Aqua All the time. :ph34r: :lol:

if you have warehouse scroll it shouldn't be a problem.. just make tons and put them in your warehouse, so whenever you run out of purified aquas just use your warehouse scroll and get aquas from there.. that is what i do..

haha will be nice if this will be pinned huhu thanks guys :) hope, someday its happen. x3

Ikr?

uhh.. i guess mods don't update threads that often anymore.. or we can request it to be pinned maybe.. ^_^

if you have warehouse scroll it shouldn't be a problem.. just make tons and put them in your warehouse, so whenever you run out of purified aquas just use your warehouse scroll and get aquas from there.. that is what i do..

I'm going to try this xD