Keeping your account safe MUST READ!!!

Sparx

Account Safety!

Due to all the recent problems people have been having losing their accounts one way or another I'd like to address the issue.

Keeping your account safe:

In order to keep your account secure you should follow these simple tips at all times!!!

NEVER share your password with anyone, not with freinds, family or anyone claiming to be staff for any reason. Don't have another pilot/use your account for anything even if its helpful to you.

NEVER login with your account on any other website then www.celestialuna.com NO other website is safe to use. Any website claiming to have anything to do with Celestia Luna is unsafe and unofficial and is NOT part of Celestia luna.

NEVER trust anyone asking for your information or telling you to login somewhere to claim your free prize. Anyone claiming to be Celestia Luna staff is an Imposter and will steal your account. All staff members can be found at http://forum.celesti...tats&do=leaders never trust anyone other then the people listed there. Staff members will NEVER ask you for your password for any reason.

Always write your password down somewhere you will not lose it. Make sure to remember where in case you ever forget your password and always remember to write your new password down if you ever change it.

If you follow this guide you will never have to worry about losing your account to anyone or for any other reason.

~Good luck and enjoy Celestia Luna~

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sir gm pls help me i play celestia ol just this day my account was hack with the character named ladyblueeyes now gm my username was misspasaway i got a picture of my account when the hacker used it but didnt print it here is our chat aw but i lost it cause i copy the validation key here when i register pls sir help me with my account have pity sir im a girl a pinoy user and a fanatic of this game pls reply 2 my post sir gm the hackers account i cant remember sorry

for password and hacking problems you need to talk to reidhwan in irc, but hes not around very often so it could take some time, if you changed your password while you were logged into game, that would explain why your password no longer works, since changing it via website while logged in causes the account to be unenterable until the password is resynced DONT CHANGE PASSWORD WHILE LOGGED INTO GAME.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help!!!I can't open my account!.Please Save it,The ID is aquarius.I dont know what happen after i shut down my PC and the next day i cant access my account.

GM please help me i can't open my ID heaven48 after changed my password ???

for password and hacking problems you need to talk to reidhwan in irc, but hes not around very often so it could take some time, if you changed your password while you were logged into game, that would explain why your password no longer works, since changing it via website while logged in causes the account to be unenterable until the password is resynced DONT CHANGE PASSWORD WHILE LOGGED INTO GAME.