1. How long have you been playing? 3 years
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna? 150
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like? Feels horrible, because everyone asks you for help for wars and it brings drama, not worth being strong.
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those? It makes me care less about people who bitch and whine about life.
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing? My girlfriend, the only reason why i playED this game.
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world? Not really fun being strong, and i have more fun in real life. lol
7. Does gaming really makes sense? Sometimes, when you're bored and you want to make people mad.
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why? No, because this is where i met my girlfriend, i mean, my future wife.
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game? The main purpose i had when i first started, is to be the strongest, and most fearsome player, and i already reached that goal, but now its just for the lulz, well i havent played in a bit cuz its boring lol. But no reason to play now, its a cycle of drama and bullshit. Lol