fisrt time in luna, questions about mage

reidkiller

Question

it's my first time in luna and I have some questions:

1)Worth make a suport mage if it's play with friends?

2)I like AOE skills so i took the path mage>wizard>sorcerer, but i can't get 2 hit of some monster(it's a shit), so what the best class that I can take, warlock is a good one?

3)About item, i need loot them? or just buy and upgrade? if i need loot, what monster i kill?

sorry for my bad english

15 answers to this question

Welcome~

1) Yes,support role is very useful for guild wars,parties,and etc~

2) If you like AOE skills a lot take warlock..Be whatever you want ^_^

3) You can gain items from certain monsters and yes you can buy them from other players ~

Hope i helped

• Upvote 1

1) Yes, supporting your friends is great.

2) Mage >wizard >sorcerer >inquirer >cardinal is the best option that you can go. Mages are vulnerable to attacks so i suggest you to go for vit stats with int equips or int stats with vit equips, so yeah. Depends on what you want.

3) It's simple. Buy them if you're rich or Hunt them if you're poor. If you want to hunt for them, you can check the monster drop list.

I hope I helped. Good luck :)

it's my first time in luna and I have some questions:

1)Worth make a suport mage if it's play with friends?

2)I like AOE skills so i took the path mage>wizard>sorcerer, but i can't get 2 hit of some monster(it's a shit), so what the best class that I can take, warlock is a good one?

3)About item, i need loot them? or just buy and upgrade? if i need loot, what monster i kill?

sorry for my bad english

support classes aren't really needed here, but they are usually really necessary at highlevel boss hunts.

for me, when you want aoe, you need to go hybrid. like going bishop grand master, bishop necro, inquirer, grand master, etc. for the best results.

some of the items that you need early game can be looted. but usually, during high levels, a lot of players just buy ready-to-use equips: already reinforced, enchanted, philo-ed, etc.

and also as a tip: be careful of the mage paths that you choose. the path is one of the most important factors in becoming a successful mage.

please don't said "support jobs are not needed at here"... because my Mage it's Support typical hehehehehe

it's honorable and it's good if we can help people

i said not "really" needed... not "not needed"... support types do their magic in gwars too....

please don't misunderstand my statement.... im not saying that the support type is obsolete, im just saying that they aren't really needed as frequent or as importantly as in luna plus or in any other games.... this is actually one of my biggest disappointments here...

PS...

i have a support type too... :D :D :D