Kanra

Question

Hi, I'm Assassin(rogue>ruffian>thief>assassin) with lv90+.

It is good? Or better if I create new chara and go build rogue>ruffian>thief>TH? Or another build?

I'm stuck...

______

Thanx for your answers. :)

10 answers to this question

It is good? Or better if I create new chara and go build rogue>ruffian>thief>TH? Or another build?

I'm stuck...

______

wow that bad ! :( are u going to be arch ranger or blade taker or ? entraper? the most good path to

Get a BT is ruff-archer-th-bt ,,,,but if u wan to build Arch ranger this path .... ruffian-any-th-AR

your path kinda sucks . because the thief job skill are already got in assasin job by the way

most rogue will pick Treasure Hunter before pick 5 th job :D

I'm stuck...

______

You can be a Arch Ranger if you want. (rogue>ruffian>thief>assassin>arch ranger)

I thought to be BT. I don't want to very leveling, but I see I must ...

If I will go ruff> arch> TH> BT how to distribute skills and stats? Do you have a good guide?

if you have good gear with high eva philos, then going full str will be no problem to you... but you're still starting out... then 10eva that you will recieve by distributing on pure dex up to level 100 (10dex=1eva) will be of good use to you so you won't have to grind for gold that much to make up for eva-philo items + you have high strike because of pure dex...

as for skill... I suggest you reset stats at 105 then max all your passives "except your light armor expertise or whatever it's called (the one that gives additional armor percentage when using light armors) when grinding for mobs... get the right amount of eva, and all you need to worry about are the DOT that the mobs give since you are all at 100% evasion already..

as for attack skills use only the 2 aoe, the bomb from TH and the kagebunshin no jutsu aoe.. make that level 10 or higher is enough for the mobs since whatever is your equip weapon you will always do 17-22k crit damage (22k crit damage assuming you have AK+12 already) ow right.. you will also have 100% crit rate from pure dex too...(assuming you have crit philo weapon and crit slime that is... if not then your crit rate will be around 1.3k more or less.. still good percentage to land a crit)

NOTE B4 THE NOTE: you put dual wielding passives when you're level 115... trust me.. the penalty of dual wielding before 115 hurts so much.. you'd want to reset skills immediately ~_~

NOTE: if you're wondering... its 270-280 eva for 100% miss on nera harbor...

ANOTHER NOTE: don't any skill on dual wield or dual wielding related passives... just the crit damage, crit rate, eva, dagger damage passive..."NOT THE DUAL WIELDING PASSIVES OR RELATED WHATSOEVER"

anything Im missing?

Human Rogue> Ruffian> Thief> Assassin> Blade Taker... pure Straight Path... pure straight path are mine

don't try that path at Home... even that path are mine, I prefer you to use usual paths:

Human Rogue> Ruffian> Archer> Treasure Hunter> Blade Taker

and for status I prefer going full DEX...