This is a good one. :)

Vin(HAZARD)

I suggest that CL staff start fixing Panzer, Crusader, and any other class skills that are BUGGED! It is ridiculous that all of you don't even help out that much. I find it outright funny that this Luna Server has the appearance of JUST to gain money. The I.M is overpriced and the staff BARELY helps! Also, why are there never any events? We have an event like once on Valentines and once on Christmas(if even then)... I do ask that all CL staff step up you're game, or I am sure Celestia Luna will eventually go DOWN. That is all, Thank-you very much to all staff members of Celestia and if I did (it shouldn't have).. I apologize for any rudeness it appeared I expressed during this.. If you would, 'rant'.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1st. Staff can't do all in one day, fixing buggs is just very hard work and tehy need time to do it. So don't think they doing nothing, becouse they hard work.

2nd. CLuna is private server that true, but its not make that we need events every day/ every week. Its hard to organise an event, and also Staff member have own life so can't be onl. 24/7. Understand it.

3rd. About prices in IM. This server need money to stay up, why we have donate system. Anyway it Free to Play so you no need donate if its to much for you, becouse items in game are cheap. No one want to be poor i know it, and donate is best way to get fast gold in game but you can also get it from farming, so i think prices are well, not to much but not so cheap.

4th. Yeah i know im aslo not Staff member, but when you post in "Suggestion" section at forum, be sure ppl will post here they opinion, becouse they also decided about its come in game or not. I think you were so rude to Antoni,

~ Thanks Yuki

I already try to tell you... they will fixed at the next update...

and probably it's "The Greatest update of Celestia Luna ever"

I'm staff or not... at least don't Suggest something that already suggested from long time ago... XD

Well, I have been playing this server for a long time now, and I have seen very little events. And no, events are NOT hard to organize. And truthfully all I see is staff banning people for stupid reasons. Also, neither one of you are staff. This is a post commenting toward CL staff. So please don't spam my post. ;)

This is in the Suggestion Thread of the Forum so it's open to All of Us! And this has been suggested already. Here it is, I found it by doing a simple search of the Suggestions! And Guess What! It's on the same Page!! Right near the bottom. Haha!

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php/topic/11253-fix-all-bugged-skill/

Next Time I would Suggest you not be Rude! This Forum Belongs To Us All! And We'll Comment Whenever We See Fit! Have A Nice Day!! :)

I find it outright funny that this Luna Server has the appearance of JUST to gain money. The I.M is overpriced and the staff BARELY helps! Also, why are there never any events? We have an event like once on Valentines and once on Christmas(if even then)... I do ask that all CL staff step up you're game, or I am sure Celestia Luna will eventually go DOWN.

- All mmos/servers are a business first. The fact that they are selling even at these high prices means that its not that overpriced. .

-I totally agree with not enough events. One problem is that the game does not have a lot of room for a lot of creative events. .But that's really just an excuse lol. I mean, suzzy and I were able to think of many ideas, one of which was the previous valentines day event. Just need the GM to host.

-Every good thing must come to an end eventually.

-this thread will just become a thread that will soon be filled with people who like to kiss ass to the GM. I applaud your bravery in posting the truth.

• Upvote 2

lol~

thats make me little confused. You ask about new thing in game, more events etc. etc. But in same time you tell donations are to much and game is bugged. Lol think how they can add new things if they not will have money? How they will can host event if they will not have money? Game is just for fun, but its not meen you will get all for free. Look when you play at official you not have very often events, same here. Events are not hard to host? please.. do you even try to do it?

Now to all, how other guys said this is our foum so if you have problem with comments, just note staff with mail. Suggestion are able for all. You are kind of rude and very arogat poster, please understand that it was alredy suggested, and they really hard work to make it. So please bea patient, becouse you are not alone here and if they will make so many events where will be fun to enjoin it?!

lol~

thats make me little confused. You ask about new thing in game, more events etc. etc. But in same time you tell donations are to much and game is bugged. Lol think how they can add new things if they not will have money? How they will can host event if they will not have money? Game is just for fun, but its not meen you will get all for free. Look when you play at official you not have very often events, same here. Events are not hard to host? please.. do you even try to do it?

Well, all I'm trying to say is if it keeps staying like this.. people are gonna keep leaving.

It's the truth though.

-I totally agree with not enough events. One problem is that the game does not have a lot of room for a lot of creative events. .But that's really just an excuse lol. I mean, suzzy and I were able to think of many ideas, one of which was the previous valentines day event. Just need the GM to host.

-Every good thing must come to an end eventually.

-this thread will just become a thread that will soon be filled with people who like to kiss ass to the GM. I applaud your bravery in posting the truth.

+1

they fixed "devil's armor" on the last maintenance.. that's an improvement right?ahaha.. kidding aside.. i hope though they fix all the bugs in the game.. i don't care about the events, just want those pesky in game bugs to be fixed ASAP.. so, i guess CL staff and administration is doing the best they can but hope they do it in earnest.. cause I've been playing CL for three years now and can only see a couple of improvements since i started here..